Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Welcome to the server friend!

Like you I am an exile from another time and age...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I cruised through the TL official servers and yet, there was something still missing.

The most "classic" experience though, I have found here on the Blue Server.

This is IMHO the best approximation, in detail and loving care , that you can get anywhere else on the internet, for a true Original EQ server.

You will find this server full of wonderful people, amazing stories, strong bonds and bountiful camaraderie!

When I started, what made me stay was the people! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Such wonderful and amazingly helpful people, some of them giving me enough money to buy my spells, others helping me gain a couple levels here and there, others giving amazing information and then others regaling me with tales of wonder and adventure!

So again, I sincerely hope your stay here is one of mirth and glee, focusing more as I say on the journey and drinking in the vistas only this wonderfully strange and superb game can offer.

If you ever see me around send me a tell! I will gladly help you porting you around or buffing you up a bit!

Much love and hugs from the Isthmus to you man![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

HAVE FUN!
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-28-2018, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

Thank you very much for the warm welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As far as i noticed it is very adult play style and community. Very nice.
What realy was positiv while playing: Time to interact with people. Medding up gives time to talk about things. Not just run, kill, loot and run.

I rummaged a bit through the forum and found in another thread (closed) some familiar names.

Amazing how much people still playing this game after all these years.

I remember Brotherhood of the doomed (many nice swedish peeps in there) merging with Xanit? then something with Ebon Dawn merging with Ancient Orden. I was in the application-guild, i think the name was fanatics, since i lacked the level and requirements for PoP raids.
I remember some names:
Vicothnic (that huge red-green-armored troll)
Peony killing us darkies right in front of Neriak
Tanked-something an ogre or troll (Leader of DT?)
Caliel (Pally who ripped my robe to pieces several times)
Uandiar, Pokerstoke, Silsharn, Lechmar, Jarni, Shandor Schattentanz, Artemi (still in contact with him) Cappadozius, Vayden (OMG Artemi, him and me had many litres of white russian along with Pokerstoke and Silsharn.)
Caanazbinvik -> sounds somewhat similiar
Talamor

OK. lets work on levels.
/you have become better at alcohol tolerance (1)
Closed Thread