Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In what concentration? Like 1ppm of opiods is a sign of opiods, but it ain't gonna do shit, ya dig?
Can't get high off smoking a negz dredz. Ya feel.

(ps I'm 100% w u here ahldagor)
Old 05-25-2018, 08:58 PM
Banned

Hillary apparently showed up completely sweatered and scarfed up in the middle of a blazingly hot day. There are two different articles about it on Drudge atm...

What is she hiding?
Old 05-25-2018, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hillary apparently showed up completely sweatered and scarfed up in the middle of a blazingly hot day. There are two different articles about it on Drudge atm...

What is she hiding?
backbrace.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In what concentration? Like 1ppm of opiods is a sign of opiods, but it ain't gonna do shit, ya dig?
the traces of opiates and other meds were around 1000x less than a regular dose. just confirming that a bunch of druggy cucks live in seattle.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the traces of opiates and other meds were around 1000x less than a regular dose. just confirming that a bunch of druggy cucks live in seattle.
So If I eat 1000 clams I'll be in some kind of opiate Nirvana as someone with low tolerance. Much lower than those clams that are obviously high as fuck.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-25-2018 at 09:05 PM..
Old 05-25-2018, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Exactly a week after a suspect killed 10 at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas, tragedy struck again. An adult and a teenager were injured at Noblesville West Middle School in central Indiana on Friday morning. Few Americans would disagree shootings like the one Friday have become too common. But as politicians and law enforcement officials scramble for answers, the shootings and bodies continue to pile up.

A brave science teacher did not hesitate when a student walked into his classroom with a pair of handguns and then opened fire. Jason Seaman, identified by his mother and students as the hero teacher, was shot three times Friday morning as he lunged at the gunman in a bid to protect his class. The shooter fired off several rounds before “Mr. Seaman started running at him, he’s a teacher, a science teacher — he tackled him to the ground,”
Old 05-25-2018, 09:22 PM
Banned

Don't take this the wrong way. But I totally understand where some of these boys are coming from. Even though I can't approve of their actions. Their are basically told by society: you are a creep, werido, and not worthy of breeding. You have nothing to look foward to because your life almost certainly will continue to be shitty. Deal with it -- people like you have to deal with it."

Now a lot of that is in their head. They can, in objective reality, just knock that negative thought pattern shit off and get to working toward a highly successful future. And indeed that what many fugly ass men do. This is why the successful are so often ugly as shit (unless they are free riders -- like wives and children). But the rest of them go crazy and kill themselves. And I understand the impulse to take people you hold responsible with you. At that point all happy people are an enemy to your warped perception of things.

At least that's what I think about when I listen to Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks

I used to think about how cool it would be to kill all these little pricks at that age. I remember thinking it was good that those kids at columbine did that. Because now people knew to leave weridos alone. Its easier to flirt with death and murder at that age.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-25-2018 at 09:25 PM..
Old 05-25-2018, 09:46 PM
Banned

welp we need to put these boys in the armey.

and for that? we need War. I call officer.

(sorry you're just sergeant major)
Old 05-25-2018, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welp we need to put these boys in the armey.

and for that? we need War. I call officer.

(sorry you're just sergeant major)
Officer is actually fairly easy if you know the basics upfront. You either graduate from military school or join a sign up program that pays for your college and trains you before you ship out to officer candidate school.

You can actually be up to 32 these days. But the younger the better. You can even go to the OCS school after a regular college education if you pass an app process.

But that's what separates the soldiers from the officers. A college degree and some common sense about whether to enlist as a peon or join as an officer.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Banned

Ty
Closed Thread