Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Orc

I’m not bragging one bit

I’m pointing out that they decided to take the lazy road, rail every single person who was involved, affiliated or even TALKED to any of this guys characters/mules.

No communication, no investigation. It’s laziness. I mean, look at the GM’s signature. He clearly enjoys this shit and can care less about the fairness/well being of the players impacted.

If what he says is true, this Platlord guy has been operating since Day 1. You know how many people he probably communicated with? I’m sure he played on the server before he opened this business.

I PL’d one of his alts, a Rogue… and they served me a ban for being paid plat from his mule. A mule named Buyandsell

Yup, that’s a mule name that is trying to fly under the radar.

I can care less, the point of my post is they could have done this better. I am all for nailing the HORRIBLE inflation on this server with something like this, but losing my toons when I didn’t buy plat is bullshit.

Should ban all those bards in OT charging 2-3k/hour for power leveling. I got banned for same reason.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, here is the hypocrisy again. If I suggest the same thing happen to this server that happened to RMT's you get upset. Why? It's the same thing isn't it? Believe it or not, outside of this here emulator there is another world. It too has its own set of rules. The very existence of this community is violating some of these rules. Shouldn't retribution be delivered? Then all livers can congregate in their forums and call us scumbags.
There's nothing hypocritical about what I'm throwing at you. I'm pointing out that you entered what could be the stupidest financial transaction in the history of economics. I wouldn't dream of doing something so hideously irresponsible, but apparently that's a-ok with you.

Whatever, live your life by the results of your shitty decisions. Not my problem.

What is my problem, however, is that you are such a disgusting human being that you're not content with just owning your stinking dump of a monetary commitment and leaving it at that. Nope - you would rather see everyone else playing this game suffer as well before your failure is complete, and you fucking justify this by stating we're all technically breaking some rule or another so why not shut the whole goddamn thing down?

Fuck you. Take your stupidity, your veiled religious references, your misuse of the word 'hypocrisy' and go fuck yourself with them.

You and all of the other bullshit people that lack the ability to own their mistakes and learn from them without having to cause some kind of justified retribution against others. It's fucking pathetic.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffet_Shammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No communication, no investigation. It’s laziness. I mean, look at the GM’s signature.
You assume a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffet_Shammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should ban all those bards in OT charging 2-3k/hour for power leveling. I got banned for same reason.
No, receiving "in-game" money for your "in-game" time is about as classic as it gets.
Last edited by QuasiGnome; 03-24-2014 at 03:49 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Spitty speaking the truth
Old 03-24-2014, 03:47 PM
Orc

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiGnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You assume a lot.
Should I post my conversation with the GM?

They give you transaction dates, no conversation... nothing.

You took plat for nothing
Yes, for PLing... Im a Shaman I do that
LIAR!
BAN!

Benefit of the doubt on a first offense is typical in most non dictatorships.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

You accepted platinum from an account that was not only a known RMT mule, but also had the RMT'er logged into the account at the time you accepted the platinum. This is not someone who plays the game. The only thing they do is sell platinum.

In your specific situation, since you decided to call out my methods, you claim you powerleveld someone for a couple hours, and then they gave you platinum for it. Platinum you did not request, but was instead given to you out of the kindness of their heart.

In this scenario, I find it very unlikely someone purchased platinum with RL cash to give to you when they didn't need to.

We don't just ban people who get platinum for nothing. Stop misleading people.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In smaller words, you paid real fucking money for nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysprung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, we paid real fucking money for a good amount of enjoyment. If experience and enjoyment aren't worth money, what is? Nobody is going to keep their items forever. The server will die. We just lost them earlier but we still got to have fun with them.
I have to agree with Daysprung here. Although I agree that RMT ruins the server and that it should never be done. The people that do it, until their accounts get banned, get some kind of enjoyment from having good items.

@Spitty, it's kind of like telling someone that they are stupid for buying tickets to a concert or a sporting event. You don't really get anything out of it other than enjoyment from watching some entertainment. These guys didn't get anything other than enjoyment from having good items.

That being said, RMT is dumb, especially when you know it's not allowed on this server and it ruins the economy of the server.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiGnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You assume a lot.

No, receiving "in-game" money for your "in-game" time is about as classic as it gets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You accepted platinum from an account that was not only a known RMT mule, but also had the RMT'er logged into the account at the time you accepted the platinum. This is not someone who plays the game. The only thing they do is sell platinum.

In your specific situation, since you decided to call out my methods, you claim you powerleveld someone for a couple hours, and then they gave you platinum for it. Platinum you did not request, but was instead given to you out of the kindness of their heart.

In this scenario, I find it very unlikely someone purchased platinum with RL cash to give to you when they didn't need to.

Correct, my point was... using me as a reference.. you might as well start lol
Old 03-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You made it rough D-Man I was trying to hand out a few K of plat to noobs the otherday NO ONE WOULD TAKE IT and kept peitioning me...man its like you closed goodwill bro.

or something

/sarcasim

Xadion Von'Darkborn - Shadow Knight
Cory Von'Darkborn - Ranger
Brezner Von'Darkborn - Bard
Watermelons Siliconmelons - Corpse/Shaman

Old 03-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

I'd just like to say that these threads have really fulfilled my semantic satiation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_satiation) for the word 'ruins'.

Just keep saying it, you're like, Ru-ins? Runes? Ruins of Kunark? But you ruin-ed the server?

Also the Runed Mithril Tunic.

ruin ruin ruin

rune

-august
Scientist - 37 ROG
Closed Thread