Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

I did not use paypal for the majority of my transactions. I can provide a lot of RL names but what will that do? RL names aren't connected to acc info.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

also even if I had comprehensive paypal logs.. will paypal logs have the names of the EQ char the plat went to? How would that help?
Fire Giant

And yeah, put this garbage in RnF. It's a how-to on RMTing with a bunch of morons making noise at someone who couldn't care less, and is heading for a dramatic suicide anyway.

I mean, that's the best outcome I can think of when it comes to light that a self-professed law student was engaging in black market activity whilst in school. I wasn't the only one that noticed how fucking amazingly corrupt this is, right? Using unreported capital to invest in a luxury car will lead to an audit, which will lead to the bar laughing his ass out of the conference room and back to scraping pennies from no-life fairygamers.
Sarnak

ITT: someone cashed out and others are mad jelly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiggles, you fucking life-failure of a webcam slave - don't you dare fucking drag names through the mud because they shared a guildtag with this miserable piece of RMTing shit.

You fucking lowlife, hypocritical, complete waste of oxygen. Get the fuck out.
Leave it to Spit to emotionally over-react in every situation. Are you french or something? Besides this is Tiggles outside of RnF, he can't possibly be trolling...
Old 03-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry guys, you seem to be having a very nice, wholesome conversation but...

Can someone shift this thread to RnF?
Old 03-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yeah, put this garbage in RnF. It's a how-to on RMTing with a bunch of morons making noise at someone who couldn't care less, and is heading for a dramatic suicide anyway.

I mean, that's the best outcome I can think of when it comes to light that a self-professed law student was engaging in black market activity whilst in school. I wasn't the only one that noticed how fucking amazingly corrupt this is, right? Using unreported capital to invest in a luxury car will lead to an audit, which will lead to the bar laughing his ass out of the conference room and back to scraping pennies from no-life fairygamers.
"black market activity" this isn't the fucking underground economy IRL dude its an elf simulator.

CORRUPT? how delusional are you? ITS A FUCKING GAME
Planar Protector

Popcorn.gif

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Sarnak

Quote:

OMG yes, get mad.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordenwatch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"black market activity" this isn't the fucking underground economy IRL dude its an elf simulator.

CORRUPT? how delusional are you? ITS A FUCKING GAME
You're supposedly entrusted to uphold the integrity of law and YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING DO THAT IN A GAME, especially when someone starts waving money at you.

Corrupt through and through.

I wouldn't trust you with a fucking parking ticket dispute.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Lawyers don't uphold the law so much as massage it and hope money squirts out.
Closed Thread