Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're supposedly entrusted to uphold the integrity of law and YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING DO THAT IN A GAME, especially when someone starts waving money at you.

Corrupt through and through.

I wouldn't trust you with a fucking parking ticket dispute.
You're an idiot.

I saw someone throw around a figure of 20k. Let's assume that's true. With that amount of cash I figure this guy can take 4-5 trips anywhere he wants in the world. You're seriously saying he should forgo this, so on his deathbed he can say "Man, I'm so glad I was respectful of all the white knights on p1999 5 decades ago!"

Think how ridiculous this would sound to anyone who isn't thousands of posts deep into the echo chamber that is the p1999 forums. Give him shit all you want, but he's the only person in this thread who I'd actually consider hiring because he's at least capable of acting rationally. This bullshit altruism (read: jealousy) is hilarious. Seriously, go print this whole thing out and go ask people if they'd give up 20k to not piss off some internet nerds they've never met.

But please, continue making assumptions about his role in the real world based on how he played this stupid game.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

I apparently didn't know Nord as well as I thought either if he was conspiring to use his guild to buy a fucking Lexus.

If the basic principle here, that he was accepting money in a situation where it's explicitly forbidden to accept money, is not only acceptable in his career but praised...well, that's fucking sad.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I apparently didn't know Nord as well as I thought either if he was conspiring to use his guild to buy a fucking Lexus.

If the basic principle here, that he was accepting money in a situation where it's explicitly forbidden to accept money, is not only acceptable in his career but praised...well, that's fucking sad.
As previously stated, I was never intending on RMTing until the final hour. All the plat earned during the times we farmed stuff was not done for the intention of RMT, so get off my sack
Old 03-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

I don't believe you.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainwein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're an idiot.

I saw someone throw around a figure of 20k. Let's assume that's true. With that amount of cash I figure this guy can take 4-5 trips anywhere he wants in the world. You're seriously saying he should forgo this, so on his deathbed he can say "Man, I'm so glad I was respectful of all the white knights on p1999 5 decades ago!"

Think how ridiculous this would sound to anyone who isn't thousands of posts deep into the echo chamber that is the p1999 forums. Give him shit all you want, but he's the only person in this thread who I'd actually consider hiring because he's at least capable of acting rationally. This bullshit altruism (read: jealousy) is hilarious. Seriously, go print this whole thing out and go ask people if they'd give up 20k to not piss off some internet nerds they've never met.

But please, continue making assumptions about his role in the real world based on how he played this stupid game.
This is what poor integrity looks like. Go read atlas shrugged and beat off to your high status job in middle management, scumbag.

:O)
Last edited by Lune; 03-28-2014 at 02:42 PM..
Old 03-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Again, only a child would think differently.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

He forgot the part where he and others were 2boxing which made it easy for him to pocket 100% of said profits.
Planar Protector

Spit I'm not a stupid person. The hourly rate in plat making / RMT is ABYSMAL. Its trash, I could easily make more money working. As soon as I decided to RMT, I stopped farming stuff, because it instantly became 100% not worth it at all.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainwein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're an idiot.

Finally. Someone with a brain.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He forgot the part where he and others were 2boxing which made it easy for him to pocket 100% of said profits.
stupidest way to get banned in this game is by 2 boxing. A small shortcut and you lose everything.
Closed Thread