Banned

That show is the best
Old 10-16-2022, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Pity reply
Old 10-16-2022, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait no its this part where he says he's gonna jump out

Lmfao! I forgot about that episode!
Old 10-23-2022, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you tried not multiboxing?
Old 10-23-2022, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

I have a friend who wants to play a very lazy class and pretty much /afk and hangout while providing benefits every few minutes. Would this get checked for boxing? He would probably take a few minutes to respond via phone if I called him, then probably trying to run figure 8s with a touchpad might be hard?

He wanted to play a cleric, druid, shaman, something to sort of buff bot and heal me to full while he is working on essays and whatnot.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseuser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im out here making CONTENT
Old 10-27-2022, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a friend who wants to play a very lazy class and pretty much /afk and hangout while providing benefits every few minutes. Would this get checked for boxing? He would probably take a few minutes to respond via phone if I called him, then probably trying to run figure 8s with a touchpad might be hard?

He wanted to play a cleric, druid, shaman, something to sort of buff bot and heal me to full while he is working on essays and whatnot.
Why would you use touchpad to run 8s? Forward and right then when you hit your start point press forward and left… right?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 11-01-2022, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah no chance. P99 is so anti boxing they're 100% fine with collateral damage and banning people that aren't boxing just cause it looks like they are. I wouldn't risk it. You can very easily lose everything for no reason.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:02 AM
Sarnak

Originally Posted by l0053g0053
"I have a friend who wants to play a very lazy class and pretty much /afk and hangout while providing benefits every few minutes."

I totally believe that is sincere! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2022, 12:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

If he's playing a shaman he'd better do the canni dance during downtime, or he will be banned as a bot for sure.