Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-24-2024, 06:16 PM
Aviak

Imagine having an opportunity to talk to the lead CSR and instead attacking the guy suggesting new ideas.

cd - don't talk to me any longer
Old 01-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog's department, if anyone is interested in Deving, contact him.
Done

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2024, 10:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpathEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Insert any event that involves a newly created character for the event - We're planning a lvl 1 undies run accross norath for our guild as a fun guild event.

-Level bracketed PVP tournament (1-10, 11-20, 21-30, ect). Would have to be dropped on short notice to prevent end gamers from endlessly twinking every bracket.

-Randomized loot shake up (unfortunately this one prolly requires devs and immediately gets shot down) but mix up the loot tables of all mobs in the game randomly and sit back and enjoy the entire server trying to figure out which of the thousands of mobs and in what obscure zone the Vulak loot is going to drop from. There are probably mobs that haven't died in months or years in random corners of the world.

-Scavanger hunt. Randomly place some desirable things accross the world and have people search for them (could focus on placing them in low level zones for accessibility but not disclose that in the event so the lowbies have a better chance of finding the stuff)

-P99 olympics. Each race competes alongside their kin against the other races of the world in a variety of competitions (diving, sprinting, archery, tradeskills, ect.) Creates a different team dynamic that breaks apart guild alegences and requires no affiliation to others on the server to be part of a team.
I appreciate the innovativeness and creativity that Warpath showed with this post.
Old 01-25-2024, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine having an opportunity to talk to the lead CSR and instead attacking the guy suggesting new ideas.

cd - don't talk to me any longer
he's evading a forum ban on his main account with this one. not exactly the type of person who is typically on the server staff's good side
Old 01-25-2024, 01:27 PM
Aviak

My Dad told me that he asked booter not to talk to him or about him but booter continued to do so anyway. It appears booter likes to ignore people who ask him to not speak to them. My Dad also told my sisters they aren't allowed to play here any longer because of trolls who attack other people.

Booter - stop discussing a member of my family. You are violating his privacy.
Old 01-25-2024, 02:03 PM
Aviak

I reviewed your interactions with my Dad, booter. You private messaged him that you were a troll. This would have triggered my Dad since he has had to deal with my sisters former bfs that were dumbasses that have stalked two of my sisters in RL.

Since you are self-described troll. There is a good chance that the person that caused all this in the first place was you. You told my Dad you were a troll. The way that he dealt with that in real life was to get a No Contact order from a court to put a restraining order on the guys that wouldn't stop talking to my sisters.

That happened twice in RL. Think on that.
Old 01-25-2024, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Lol wow Booter what did you do to this guy??

Also for the record I don't have another forum account. I appreciate the unpaid volunteer staff who give us their time even though they all have actual real life responsibilities and other things to do. As a result, people complaining about them seems pretty bad
Old 01-25-2024, 02:32 PM
Aviak

Constructive criticism is how things get better. I have yet to meet anyone on Earth that can't improve. I spend time trying to improve everyday. Some families incorporate that mindset from the get go.

Individuals that can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and complaining appear to turn to trolling behavior for some unknown reason. This hurts everyone.

Becoming better people and improving at things is noticed by others. Attacking others is a mistake. The reason I asked cd to stop talking to me is because he doesn't realize he made a mistake.
Old 01-25-2024, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Constructive criticism is how things get better. I have yet to meet anyone on Earth that can't improve. I spend time trying to improve everyday. Some families incorporate that mindset from the get go.

Individuals that can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and complaining appear to turn to trolling behavior for some unknown reason. This hurts everyone.

Becoming better people and improving at things is noticed by others. Attacking others is a mistake. The reason I asked cd to stop talking to me is because he doesn't realize he made a mistake.
Just a little life pro tip: Calling someone a troll just because they point out something you are doing isn't going to get you very far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Aviak

cd. Booter is a self described troll. I didn't label him that. He labeled himself a troll to my Dad in a private message. He actually told my Dad to treat him as a troll. My Dad spoke about this last month when we met up during Christmas.

It might benefit you cd to stop making wrong assumptions. If you don't like me that's fine. But you keep getting things wrong and I already asked you not to speak to me.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...04#post3667004

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, i still firmly think you're on the wrong side of that issue, or at least are not as informed as you think you are, and im not going to discuss that particular topic on these forums anymore in public or private

i do a drive-by on these forums for a few mins at work a few days a week, try not to take it personally, treat me as another left wing troll[