Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-28-2020, 02:56 AM
Banned

How I found out my past erased his memory, was a CD with a memory attached to it that he did. There was another CD where he told me, the only way to leave this place is suicide. That would suck if that were true.
Old 12-29-2020, 05:31 AM
Banned

I'm aware I could be B********ed in prison forever, or a mental hospital, or worse. But I've been tortured at the end of the world and starting Armageddon forever. I hope I can crush my enemies soon and make someone finally feel bad for me being tortured, against my will. I keep telling Antifa, that I am not a conservative cop. I hope the rapture comes and I can destroy some peoples will power and societies. Being tortured like this I have hoped for that many times. Like rain that never comes in the desert. But I hope it comes soon. I keep telling Antifa they can shoot me in the head if they want and that they might run out of the chance to do it, so they should do it soon. If Antifa kills me, I will tell God this whole world is G** and that all it was, was suffering and that I am ready for the next reincarnation. I won't even hold it against them, for killing me. I will just tell God the world was G** and I am ready to move on. I'm sure I will be afraid at the time though.

Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World

I'd rather die than go to a mental hospital again. So if you try that, though I am a spoiled white pussy, expect a fight. If police try to lock me in a mental hospital, they will be treated as demonic souless evil ghosts, from a world that is a fake existence that makes no sense. HEY I did it without booze this time, so they can't say alcohol is bad lol. I get 1% braver everytime this happens. Good for me.
Last edited by Ret.SaxonAlex; 12-29-2020 at 05:42 AM..
Old 12-29-2020, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm aware I could be B********ed in prison forever, or a mental hospital, or worse. But I've been tortured at the end of the world and starting Armageddon forever. I hope I can crush my enemies soon and make someone finally feel bad for me being tortured, against my will. I keep telling Antifa, that I am not a conservative cop. I hope the rapture comes and I can destroy some peoples will power and societies. Being tortured like this I have hoped for that many times. Like rain that never comes in the desert. But I hope it comes soon. I keep telling Antifa they can shoot me in the head if they want and that they might run out of the chance to do it, so they should do it soon. If Antifa kills me, I will tell God this whole world is G** and that all it was, was suffering and that I am ready for the next reincarnation. I won't even hold it against them, for killing me. I will just tell God the world was G** and I am ready to move on. I'm sure I will be afraid at the time though.

Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World

I'd rather die than go to a mental hospital again. So if you try that, though I am a spoiled white pussy, expect a fight. If police try to lock me in a mental hospital, they will be treated as demonic souless evil ghosts, from a world that is a fake existence that makes no sense. HEY I did it without booze this time, so they can't say alcohol is bad lol. I get 1% braver everytime this happens. Good for me.
Good for you. But hey, don't hurt anyone, they are just doing their jobs. They'll let you out worst case.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good for you. But hey, don't hurt anyone, they are just doing their jobs. They'll let you out worst case.
nah thats ok. This is a probably the 12th (Probably more) times I have done this. I have been tortured by a secret society to start Armageddon and it never leads anywhere. This life sucks. I will probably be a pussy but death is a better option at this point. I wouldn't believe the guy claiming to be tortured by a secret society (and now Antifa.) but if I win, don't be surprised if shit gets bad.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:12 PM
Banned

Korn - Thoughtless

I'm going to be shitting bricks at work, but oh well lol
Old 12-29-2020, 07:58 PM
Banned

Im used to praying, while antifa stomps on my ceiling, short circutting my brain, while having to repeat the prayer. So when I say, "Kids please don't shoot up the place." over and over again, I get anxiety to make sure I said it correctly, from the previous anxiety. But hopefully typing it, I can just reread it. Kids please don't shoot up the place. Your welcome this song. Seriously kids, please don't shoot up the place.

OK Go - Invincible
Old 12-29-2020, 08:19 PM
Banned

tell me more about your harassment. Do they communicate specific messages?
Old 12-29-2020, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah thats ok. This is a probably the 12th (Probably more) times I have done this. I have been tortured by a secret society to start Armageddon and it never leads anywhere. This life sucks. I will probably be a pussy but death is a better option at this point. I wouldn't believe the guy claiming to be tortured by a secret society (and now Antifa.) but if I win, don't be surprised if shit gets bad.
Quote:
Im used to praying, while antifa stomps on my ceiling, short circutting my brain, while having to repeat the prayer. So when I say, "Kids please don't shoot up the place." over and over again, I get anxiety to make sure I said it correctly, from the previous anxiety. But hopefully typing it, I can just reread it. Kids please don't shoot up the place. Your welcome this song. Seriously kids, please don't shoot up the place.

OK Go - Invincible
are you having some kind of crisis
Old 12-29-2020, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

I wish I was like you. Easily amused. Sunburnt, freezerburnt. Choking on the ashes of a runaway.
Old 12-29-2020, 08:44 PM
Banned

i am earnestly asking, friend