Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 07:18 PM
Banned

imo good head is more about practice than talent
Old 11-26-2018, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm an obsessive
Old 11-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sure I'm talented in this regard. No practice. How do you feel about teaching virgin headgivers?
Old 11-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now me PERSONALly, I like pussy. So U won't see me talking like that. But I can feel it haha
Lol yeah. I have to make sure to reign it in with the mrs, and keep any rants brief, but over the course of 2 short years, she transformed from a die hard lefty feminist to absolutely despising the sociopolitical subtext of pretty much every tv show aired these days, and she's now capable of seeing the pervasiveness of the left's efforts at indoctrination throughout media and the body politik, so i suppose some "progress" has been made in dispelling the wistful enamour of the left's presumably well-meaning indoctrination.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol yeah. I have to make sure to reign it in with the mrs, and keep any rants brief, but over the course of 2 short years, she transformed from a die hard lefty feminist to absolutely despising the sociopolitical subtext of pretty much every tv show aired these days, and she's now capable of seeing the pervasiveness of the left's efforts at indoctrination throughout media and the body politik, so i suppose some "progress" has been made in dispelling the wistful enamour of the left's presumably well-meaning indoctrination.
watch out guys we got a real Lune over here
Old 11-26-2018, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
congratulations on crushing her spirit
Old 11-26-2018, 07:30 PM
Banned

have u tracked her BMI over the same time period ? honesty plz im doing a study for the Heritage Foundation
Old 11-26-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned

Nah, she's fairly stable at 125lb 5ft3, and bodyfat % is a better indicator of fitness than BMI anyways. One can be skinny-fat at 20-25 BMI, DYEL? :P
Old 11-26-2018, 07:35 PM
Banned

i got a fuck load of lines to use right here.

Quote:
u do realize liberal identifying women have 8 more sexual partners on avg by 25
Old 11-26-2018, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
All that stuff useto be Bonanza and Little House on the Prairie growing up. Before that it was something else equally mythological.

We've lost our ability to generate and participate in our own mythology.

Eventually all those annoying liberal TV shows that trigger traditional dysphoria in you will be the new conservative.

And old ideas will be recycled as radical as the distant future generations pretend that they know the right way to do things.

This is what is ironic. Hearing people that grew up with the Doors, White Snske, and the Beatles bitchmode about Arianna Grandes or Taylor swifts recycled and electroed folk.

Kids just found an old tune to beat on new drumbs at a volume and frequency you're never going to get used to.

Then you'll die. And kids will still be disobeying their folk.

Sorry bud. Relax though. We don't all want to put you out to pasture before your time in an old home playing only progressive programs. Not unless your poor. And lacked personal responsibility. Then their coming for you while the 1% laugh at the Brietbart apparatus and the animals losing it in their zoo.
Closed Thread