Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

InB4 "buhhhh this post is about rejecting someone based on their reputation!!!11"

The dude I'm referring to is a literal Nazi. If you equate these two things in any way, I just feel sad for you.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
InB4 "buhhhh this post is about rejecting someone based on their reputation!!!11"

The dude I'm referring to is a literal Nazi. If you equate these two things in any way, I just feel sad for you.
so the litmus test you have for your company is non-nazi. maybe other people have a different threshold?
Old 09-15-2020, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The honest answer is that most of these people don't really care and are just passing time at work by shit posting, but a minority have their entire lives self worth tied up in this shit, so they come to RnF to remind everyone how important they are on a 21 year old MMO with less than 1000 players.
Sorry you don't have warder loo--- oh wait.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don't have warder loo--- oh wait.
and you still dont plinki.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"All we really lose is one VP Bard"

Exact same reasoning and outcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didn't. I would have left -- I saw that toon tagged and immediately took issue. The real owner had since retired, and given that toon to a couple people. The real owner app'ed to Guild back when it started, and he was rejected outright, because of who he is.
Are y'all talking about sinix? Ogre shammy?
Old 09-15-2020, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
We didn't. I would have left -- I saw that toon tagged and immediately took issue. The real owner had since retired, and given that toon to a couple people. The real owner app'ed to Guild back when it started, and he was rejected outright, because of who he is.
Holy fuck, what am I missing?

@Nexii ya i've been using Sinix, wtf if this nazi business??
Old 09-15-2020, 03:08 PM
Kobold

Why do people say all this "sorry you didn't get warder loot"? Does it have some alternate meaning? I've asked many guildies and friends, and they just laugh. I haven't met anyone yet that even cares the slightest about warder loot. (I saw the drops that constitute warder loot, and still don't see any big deal over it.)

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 09-15-2020, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Its just some troll who got literally the worst loot from Warders you can get and is trying to brag that no one else can. Very strange but, let him have his fun. He still doesnt have a mage epic tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its just some troll who got literally the worst loot from Warders you can get and is trying to brag that no one else can. Very strange but, let him have his fun. He still doesnt have a mage epic tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still have more pieces then you do.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still have more pieces then you do.
come get that staff baby we killed magi last night