Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 07:11 PM
Banned

Default the arizona audit results are in, today!!

Oh wait... Cyberninjas said they are delaying the results because they all have covid. I thought NOTHING would stop the audit and NOTHING would stop the truth from coming out???

Welp, nothing cept covid. That and the total lack of results, at all. Imagine having sooooo much evidence, it makes you PHYSICALLY ILL and you require a ventilator! Wow I cannot wait for the results! Ole Biden the meanie is going down!
Old 08-23-2021, 07:11 PM
Banned

McCain rips Harris over latest laughing fit when asked about Afghanistan. This bitch is nuts.
Old 08-23-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

COVID is not a hoax, only the exaggeration of who it can kill
If you are healthy. Ok.
Old 08-23-2021, 07:24 PM
Banned

Gravy "Logic"

Screams Covid is going to kill everyone

Happy when people get it
Old 08-23-2021, 07:25 PM
Banned

who cares
Old 08-23-2021, 07:32 PM
Banned

Gravydoo is seriously mentally deranged and needs to seek therapy. Trump isn't president anymore, it's gonna be okay man. Same talk I had with horza. Let it go, he can't hurt you anymore.
Old 08-23-2021, 07:49 PM
Banned

what happened???

but the audit... you guys promised it would be sorted out by the audit then go to all 50 states?? what about the 79000 votes that cant be traced back to anyone, like you said a week or two ago??

The audit was going to prove to everyone that its not absolutely crazy butt hurt driving the refusal to accept election results. What happened??

I think its funny when dumb people get covid, yes. Maybe dont do a fake audit with zero security and zero testing and zero precautions with a bunch of crazy people in an auditorium? Wait how did they get covid if its all a fake hoax to control one of your face holes with a mask??

Wouldnt they want to cover your eyes if they REALLY wanted control?

Back to the "audit" results. What were they again??? Oh thats right.. they said "we're delaying releasing the results because we all caught covid" which conveniently takes a few weeks to get over.

I guess "the democrats stole it from the mail" like Tucker Carlson said about the evidence wont work this time.

I LOVE hearing you cry about the mean black lady. Tell me more!
Old 08-23-2021, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happened???

but the audit... you guys promised it would be sorted out by the audit then go to all 50 states?? what about the 79000 votes that cant be traced back to anyone, like you said a week or two ago??

The audit was going to prove to everyone that its not absolutely crazy butt hurt driving the refusal to accept election results. What happened??

I think its funny when dumb people get covid, yes. Maybe dont do a fake audit with zero security and zero testing and zero precautions with a bunch of crazy people in an auditorium? Wait how did they get covid if its all a fake hoax to control one of your face holes with a mask??

Wouldnt they want to cover your eyes if they REALLY wanted control?

Back to the "audit" results. What were they again??? Oh thats right.. they said "we're delaying releasing the results because we all caught covid" which conveniently takes a few weeks to get over.

I guess "the democrats stole it from the mail" like Tucker Carlson said about the evidence wont work this time.

I LOVE hearing you cry about the mean black lady. Tell me more!
You really are an unhinged loon

Seek Therapy
Old 08-23-2021, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did though. It's just not "fraud" in any actionable sense. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

“The state's death rate since the onset of the pandemic ranked seventh overall as of Saturday”

Ouch. My state’s top 10, but not in a category you wanna be top 10 in….

Phoenix is now the 5th biggest city in the USA though
Closed Thread