Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever tried being a casual on a non casual guild?
A few times. Both hardcore and semi hardcore guilds. The ironic thing is im really not that casual! I play alot! I'm just intimidated by the raid scene since I've never done it. I even have all the necessary clickies and a suit of MR gear and all. Ive app'd to BDA back in like 2014, Asgard around 2015, Aftermath right after Rampage woke sleeper so i can't remember the year...and maybe a few others? Never felt like I jived with any particular guild enough to actively get myself onto full member status. Everyone is so neckbeard pro they don't explain encounters and assume everyone knows what's up, and it really makes for an unfun and uncomfortable situation most of the time for me. Eq is my favorite game ever and all i want to do is experience slaying gods and dragons with some cool people but it hasn't been easy to find for me.

Fun (sad) fact: never killed a named dragon in eq!

Maybe I should continue the search for the right guild!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 08-15-2019 at 02:02 PM..
Old 08-15-2019, 02:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone is so neckbeard pro they don't explain encounters and assume everyone knows what's up, and it really makes for an unfun and uncomfortable situation most of the time for me.
Oh jeez, I would have such a hard time with that too, especially never having played on Live. If I did join a guild and get myself into a raid, it would be completely new to me and I feel like I would need a lot of guidance lol

Also! Not to derail too much from the actual topic at hand! I guess my Druid could be considered somewhat of a twink in some ways. She's Level 52 and has her Epic, Skyshrine gear, ES Pants, DS gloves, root neck, Girdle of Rapidity and some other cool goodies (Magelo in signature) but nothing too crazy. The clickies definitely help in a lot of situations.

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 08-15-2019, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naerron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO melee are the most fun twink chars. I did a warrior 1-60, using bandaids, fungi, ToD, and blood points and it was a friggin blast the whole time. The best part is people thinking i was amazing as i turned down groups for much better XP soloing 55+
Where did you solo 55+? And at what point were you able to bind to 70%
Old 08-15-2019, 10:42 PM
Sarnak

Cleric with fungi and manastone. Lots of hit items.
Old 08-17-2019, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

in this thread: neckbeards that don't even earn phat pixels and whine about it a lot
Closed Thread