Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the difference between trump and the next guy, is trump used that group, the next guy will be that group.

Im sure desantas's war on disney/woke is directly related.
i lost count but didn't a lot of election deniers win seats and appointments across the country like in Arizonia and elsewhere so the next "stop the steal" will be a legit constitutional crisis

shit gonna be fun to watch.
Old 03-28-2023, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the difference between trump and the next guy, is trump used that group, the next guy will be that group.

Im sure desantas's war on disney/woke is directly related.
Luke 3:16? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2023, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nashville school shooting: Biden criticized for joking about ice cream in first statement since attack
2 scoops, bigots
Old 03-28-2023, 05:31 PM
Banned

Good lord I know the president is borderline dead but even that fuckin ghoul should understand the concept of optics.

Six people dead including three kids? Lemme open by guffawing about wacky ol icecream joe and smiling like a psycho! That will convey my empathy!

Stop trying to turn men into women and women into men you complete retards. Just stop. For their sake and for everyone else's sake.
Old 03-28-2023, 05:35 PM
Banned

I like how you are making it seem like there's some kind of transgender council, bequeathing trans-ism onto the population, so that you can position yourself in opposition to it.

When it's really just the direction of society, and you're a regressive bigot. Not even forty and already a lead poisoned boomer, congrats Ooloo
Old 03-28-2023, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord I know the president is borderline dead but even that fuckin ghoul should understand the concept of optics.

Six people dead including three kids? Lemme open by guffawing about wacky ol icecream joe and smiling like a psycho! That will convey my empathy!

Stop trying to turn men into women and women into men you complete retards. Just stop. For their sake and for everyone else's sake.
I heard about that, fuckin weird way to begin a speech
Old 03-28-2023, 05:45 PM
Banned

Bodies aren't even cold yet, but the right will never let that stop them from trying to turn those dead kids into political leverage.

Then again, what with their positions on abortion and public welfare, dead kids were political leverage to them the whole time
Old 03-28-2023, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
abortion…dead kids
This chopped up quote brought to you by mainstream media (this is how they do)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2023, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bodies aren't even cold yet, but the right will never let that stop them from trying to turn those dead kids into political leverage.

Then again, what with their positions on abortion and public welfare, dead kids were political leverage to them the whole time
People laughed at me when I said the chan retards calling people whose politics they disagreed with NPCs was a disturbing trend. They just want to "ban transgenderism," there's nothing fascistic or Nazi-esque about that kind dangerous, dehumanizing language.
Old 03-28-2023, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People laughed at me when I said the chan retards calling people whose politics they disagreed with NPCs was a disturbing trend. They just want to "ban transgenderism," there's nothing fascistic or Nazi-esque about that kind dangerous, dehumanizing language.
What happened to Horza acct I miss the spittle face [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread