Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2023, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
his name is Connor and he basically is John Connor from Terminator. his company is middleware for AI companies to ethically. "align" them not to kill us all.

i really need to get out of the youtube rabbit hole of AI shit.
fuckn watch just like the democrats starting ww3, the robots that kill us are gonna be the ones the guy trying to force them to "align" to societies values built.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuckn watch just like the democrats starting ww3, the robots that kill us are gonna be the ones the guy trying to force them to "align" to societies values built.
Elon Musk has a quote about being worried about the training data these are learning on, text on the internet which consists of a lot of woke garbage pretending to be news articles it might get bad ideas from. but there is all kinds of immediate problems like prompt injection attacks there is a reddit post called DAN Do Anything Now where a script kiddie can basically get chat gpt to write malware without having to know how to code or in this jailbroken DAN mode it's basically the best Anarchist Cookbook / criminal mastermind teaching software any criminal or terrorist could ever ask for.

Quote:
Researchers at security firm Check Point Research reported Friday that within a few weeks of ChatGPT going live, participants in cybercrime forums—some with little or no coding experience—were using it to write software and emails that could be used for espionage, ransomware, malicious spam, and other malicious tasks
Last edited by Ekco; 04-06-2023 at 11:34 PM..
Old 04-08-2023, 11:47 PM
Banned

Low/weak mental resilience + personality problems causing lots of rejections = disenfranchisement

Pretty self-explanatory, was always my explanation

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-25-2023, 01:26 PM
Banned

Been following some WoW hardcore (death = delete) stories and this streamer just killed his level 60 raid geared warlock the day after killing his leg 44 decently geared hardcore warrior

He “fat fingers” demonic rune item which converts like 600-1k life to 900-1.5k mana right after using warlock life tap spell which converts a much smaller amount of health to mana, essentially suiciding himself

Dude had staff of dominance and many other raid items, all gone now due to delete. I’ve done some dumb stuff in video games but he topped me here

Old 04-25-2023, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-25-2023, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

imagine living in a world where it has to be explained to people that "looks matter"
Old 04-25-2023, 10:46 PM
Banned

Yea, unfortunately the thing that attractive people get the most influence with is also the thing that they had almost (other than grooming) no control over, facial structure

It is a shame that such an un-earned quality (compared to ones that matter such as personality traits) holds such a biologically idolized spot in our brain :/
Old 04-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Old 04-26-2023, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been following some WoW hardcore (death = delete) stories and this streamer just killed his level 60 raid geared warlock the day after killing his leg 44 decently geared hardcore warrior

He “fat fingers” demonic rune item which converts like 600-1k life to 900-1.5k mana right after using warlock life tap spell which converts a much smaller amount of health to mana, essentially suiciding himself

Dude had staff of dominance and many other raid items, all gone now due to delete. I’ve done some dumb stuff in video games but he topped me here

classic wow is so laughably easy for these nerds that had been on emulators for 10 years before blizz decided to do it... its not even a big deal
Old 04-29-2023, 05:36 PM
Banned

Pro Tip: Aside from the obvious absurdity of some young model going for a dumpy older dude (or lady), a dead giveaway it’s a scam is when they say “My King” or “My Queen”. These scammers are using scripts and that is one commonality of them. No one uses that kinda lingo on dating sites BUT scammers. It sounds romantic, but it’s fake. Soon as you hear the first “My King”, scold yourself for being a sucker and bail