Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-18-2022, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice! Didn’t you say you were like 180-170 range last time???

The best thing about shredded/lean is that shredded also = jacked looking, due to the muscles all standing out better
Thanks Unsung, I'm really getting close to my physique goals. My ideal physique would be kinda like Brad Pitt looked in fight club. If I'm being honest I'm currently like 85/100 of the way there. Plan is to be there next spring/summer. 3 Year journey.
Old 11-18-2022, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am reliably and intentionally unpleasant to conservatives all of the time. It’s the waffling I am giving that person shit for, not the sniping.
OK well demons are known to torment humans.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2022, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do u think the state should incentivize weight loss by hellping ppl cut the massive weight flaps of themselves

i was 220 and went down to 154 and in decent shape butt never had abs cuz i was disgustingly obese most of my life and ya i could like squeeze into size 5 stuff so my weist line was pretty ok just droopy as fukk

(p.s. i don't thinkk it would have made a difference for me tho tbh so i don't think it would neccisssarily help)

it'd give dumb poor ppl with low low self esteem something to strive for tho a bit more than just drugs
My skin at waist drops a little too, from being overweight in the past. Sucks but obviously not worth surgery IMO. It’s gone way down from how it was, but it appears to be about as good as it can get without it

And yea I think the state should absolutely find a way to prioritize health (money always the best motivator). It’s something that should pay for itself in future healthcare costs
Old 11-19-2022, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

tbh i'm freaked out by surgery i'm just going to keep it off this time no more surgery for me plz thx

i was just wondering

butt if it was the 1 thing that made a diff i would hope we could get toghether and do it for ppls
Old 11-19-2022, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Unsung, I'm really getting close to my physique goals. My ideal physique would be kinda like Brad Pitt looked in fight club. If I'm being honest I'm currently like 85/100 of the way there. Plan is to be there next spring/summer. 3 Year journey.
That’s the ideal for people based on feedback I’ve seen in surveying strangers in fitness vids. There is such a thing as too muscular, and for most women it’s actually not as much as some people might think

The other interesting thing I’ve noticed about being low bodyfat + lifting is people surveyed greatly overestimate the amount of muscle the person has by being completely off on weight guesses

They’ll see someone who is very lean who lifts and the interviewer will ask what they think they weigh? And they’ll usually be like ~20lbs over their actual weight and seem dumbfounded. That just shows the effect on perception having very little fat covering the muscle has
Old 11-19-2022, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do u think the state should incentivize weight loss by hellping ppl cut the massive weight flaps of themselves

i was 220 and went down to 154 and in decent shape butt never had abs cuz i was disgustingly obese most of my life and ya i could like squeeze into size 5 stuff so my weist line was pretty ok just droopy as fukk

(p.s. i don't thinkk it would have made a difference for me tho tbh so i don't think it would neccisssarily help)

it'd give dumb poor ppl with low low self esteem something to strive for tho a bit more than just drugs
Yes but through social pressure. Not some bullshit financial scheme.
Old 11-21-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

“Butt thrusts are like bench press for women” lol true

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 11-21-2022, 03:58 PM
Banned

I enjoyed the ass
Old 11-22-2022, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

I'm a super strong believer in Divine Providence.

Not like, physically strong, but I do believe it very much.
Old 11-22-2022, 11:26 AM
Banned

This genetic testing that’s being done now is super interesting

Not only can they find all your pre-dispositions, but they can even approximate your natural death to the year

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=