Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 03:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see. So if someone has a different opinion, they must be called names.

This is something you learned growing up?
your opinion is based on having a male crush on Jordan Peterson and therefore believing totally implausible statements from him. Lemme tell you, it's some real undergraduate level stuff to know about benzos and lethal withdrawals and delirium tremens. This post I'm quoting is also gay, you gay simp

SIMP
Old 11-25-2020, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your opinion is based on having a male crush on Jordan Peterson and therefore believing totally implausible statements from him. This post I'm quoting is also gay, you gay simp

SIMP
Too much conjecture. Try again.

My point about you having a personal vendetta against JP is spot on. This is further reinforced by your short fuse and childish name calling.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:17 AM
Banned

i promise i'm not mad, i just can't take a conversation super serious where you believe such an outlandish statement from an obvious grifter. Blindsided by benzos, didnt know they are addictive! That you buy it truly demonstrates his target audience -_-

Sure, you probably got my goat tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if it keeps your foruming from hurting, cause I don't want you to hurt pal! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's just in my blood to call a noob a noob when I'm pwning
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-25-2020 at 03:20 AM..
Old 11-25-2020, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i promise i'm not mad, i just can't take a conversation super serious where you believe such an outlandish statement from an obvious grifter. Sure, you probably got my goat tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if it keeps your foruming from hurting, cause I don't want you to hurt pal
I enjoy the proverbial back and forth. I never said I believed his excuse, if I did please find and quote. I’m willing to eat crow.

What I did say, more or less, was that he has a lot of intellectual pride and so therefore would most likely not be willing to admit that he knowingly did something stupid.

But you can not commit the fallacy of composition. One bad act does not summarily define someone’s complete character.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:28 AM
Banned

well okay, if you're now denying the thing you de facto acquiesced to believing for the last 4 posts then I suppose you're immune to crow.

SIMP
Old 11-25-2020, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
well okay, if you're now denying the thing you de facto acquiesced to believing for the last 4 posts then I suppose you're immune to crow.

SIMP
Below is a snip from magnets “sad story thread”

Originally Posted by imperiouskitten
"use data" to disprove 1890s freudian narrative psychology?
he claims to be an expert, but expects you to believe he didn't know benzos are highly addictive. he's a transparent grifter muh man

Posted from Topgunben
You and I can both agree that when it comes to introspection, it can be difficult to be honest, especially when one's pride is on the line.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:40 AM
Banned

ok, love you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thanks for talkin
Old 11-25-2020, 10:59 AM
Banned

Are you guys really arguing at 2am on an elf forum
Old 11-25-2020, 11:02 AM
Banned

implying im in florida time zone ha ha
Old 11-25-2020, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you guys really arguing at 2am on an elf forum
Shhh, some people have it bad in RL and have a driving desire to get a "win" anywhere they can.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread