Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 04:20 PM
Banned

Glad I'm avoiding the black burrow idiots from launch making messes in KC / CoM.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been no double EXP on green. Back for the little time I was on blue they would do it for holidays sometimes. That was just a few months in 2017 though before I realized starting on blue that late in server life was terrible.
I would love to see them bring double EXP back for like the Christmas holiday this year. The year they did it on Blue for a few days was awesome. So many people were on.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:52 PM
Banned

I won't name drop here but a few years back when the PoP Era TLP server dropped one of the guilds from P99 started a branch over there, as lots of p99 players also play/played TLP servers.

The TLP servers were rampant with KSing of named etc as the GM policy was whoever did the most DPS got lewt rights aka the DPS race - anyhow most people tried to keep a bit of civility about EQ, camp rules, lewt rules etc, it was generally a handful of players not dis-similar to the guy in the video in OPs posts that went out of their way to ruin it for everyone else.

One day at Lord Gimblox Signet Ring camp everyone had a nice orderly que going, it was double respawn weekend or something so he was popping probably every 3-5 hours, some people had been there a long time waiting their turn and then this level 50 SK rocks up and afk's at the spot running a /tar Lord harm touch macro with a key presser running. Eventually the Lord spawns and he HTs it down within a cycle of the key presser doing it's thing, stands there for good few minutes before looting it then running off.

Here's the catch, he got recorded doing it, no point putting it into a GM, they don't care, so the video was uploaded to Youtube and his guild leader was contacted to discuss his behaviour - now remember this is a P99 guild most probably run by a P99 player who currently still players P99, and was in a position of high officership/leadership of one of the biggest guilds on p99 at the time.

He got told about it and at first he tried to brush it off, then he eventually said he doesn't care because he's played with the player for years on end and doesn't believe that player would do such a thing. When told there was video of him doing it he got angry and basically said, get rekt'd it's TLP good luck I don't care.

Made me realise that even though P99 has a goodie-two-shoe glimmer the people that do shit like this are generally protected by and are known to the guild leaders.

It's all fun any games though.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:53 PM
Banned

nice forum novel that i didn’t read
Old 11-23-2020, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice forum novel that i didn’t read
damn that's crazy but I don't remember asking
Old 11-24-2020, 04:30 AM
Sarnak

We still have no proof that chudbox got banned. Furthermore, meal team's leadership came in here to gaslight and protect chudbox. Fuck meal team and everything they stand for in elf world. Meal team should promptly kick chudbox and the other stupid officer. Smash is either too stupid to watch a video and comprehend what happened. Or, they're a corrupt piece of shit.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

man this thread didn't disappoint me at all <3
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 11-25-2020, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Seen better, but not allowed to speak about it.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:10 AM
Decaying Skeleton

The idea that keeps getting tossed out that one person doesnt rep Seal Team is inherently wrong to me. Yes in fact 1 person does. This thread is proof of that and the responses. You go through an app process and have to validate credibility as player in a niche community. This applies to any player with a guild tag. You wear the good and the bad deeds of the players you guild with. Even ones before your time. Reputation matters.

It's like being in the mafia but not committing a crime. You are guilty by association. Noone cares how many turkeys the mob handed out on Thanksgiving. They remember little Johnny catching air off of a 20 story roof because he snitched.

I can 100% confirm the Aussie is not Bladefrenzy. He's playing on Blue in TSS and probably still talking about his time as a manager at McDonalds and beating the shit out of his defacto wife with a wombat carcass.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage
This applies to any player with a guild tag
I guess it doesn't really apply to ST, since I see many of them /anonymous, hiding their guild tags when they aren't raiding.

And if a ST ain't raiding, they be dropping reavers on 'em.
Closed Thread