Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

I keep seeing all these facts and figures thrown around but no source. Any chance some of you can provide sources for your claims?
Old 09-21-2020, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep seeing all these facts and figures thrown around but no source. Any chance some of you can provide sources for your claims?
I moved into an apartment that once had a Scientologist in it and I kept getting his Freedom magazine. In the back they had Letters to Scientology and they had people writing in with how Scientology helped them with their lives. So I read this one account from a guy who said he was driving through the storm in the Pacific Northwest and he saw a tree go down on the other side of the road behind him, and later he was passing a trucker going in the opposite direction and he sent his Scientology Mind Ray into the trucker's mind and gave him knowledge of the hazard. The letter writer was very happy he was able to use his power to help someone. He didn't call it the Scientology Mind Ray but that's what he described. 'I put the knowledge of the hazard in his mind'.

You can believe some things because they're righteous and divine.

Now, if you're a 'facts' and 'figures' guy, then that trucker is dead, and you're the murderer.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're about to have a Supreme Court that doesn't even come close to reflecting the values of the people because right wing shitstains only care about their power, not democracy, and act accordingly.
I can't believe you guys are engaging with this guy after his first post. I mean, aren't we all at least operating under the understanding that both political parties' main goal is achieving and retaining power? Your cluelessness and bias were showing before you even made another post. And then, Chicago.... lol

And FYI, whether the Court should make determinations based on 'the values of the American people' is still something that is up for debate in the US according to PEW researchers (since you like polls so much), and it splits largely along the lines of political ideology at about 50/50 when you add in margins of error. So it's not like there's an overwhelming number in support of your beliefs that makes the other side of the argument some underwhelming minority like you like to think. And, again.... polls lol
Old 09-21-2020, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

I cant stand both parties their party is no fun - no cake no ice cream no presents.
I'm a ME-atarian
Old 09-21-2020, 09:53 PM
Sarnak

Smile

Looking forward the bulletproof second amendment and well mannered social interactions that will come from four years of challenging gay state firearms prohibitions. Universal stand your grand laws and no more garbage burning down cities to protest the shootings of convicted rapists trying to kidnap their victim’s children while stealing their vehicle.

Abortion is here to stay dudes. Deal with it.

RBG was a smart lady. She will be replaced by another smart lady and we can all feel good about that.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Abortion is here to stay dudes. Deal with it.
Unless Romney AND another (R) defector jump ship.. Barret is in and she is PRO LIFE my man. Just need the Supreme Court to take a case and it's a done deal unless Gorsuch or Kavanaugh get weak-kneed, which could also happen.

Quote:
RBG was a smart lady. She will be replaced by another smart lady and we can all feel good about that.
Fact Check true.
Old 09-21-2020, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Prolly not gonna be barret. If you do the political calculus on this and they will go with lagoa.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe you guys are engaging with this guy after his first post. I mean, aren't we all at least operating under the understanding that both political parties' main goal is achieving and retaining power? Your cluelessness and bias were showing before you even made another post. And then, Chicago.... lol
Both parties want power (wow you're smart), but if you're operating under the understanding that both parties will do *whatever* it takes to gain and keep power, then you have the naiveté of a small, stupid child.

And anyone mindlessly bashing Chicago is a brainwashed simpleton told what to think about a city they've never been to, never will, and know nothing about.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Done with Elrood, his diatribes, and his cherry-picked/fake stats. Sorry your side is losing and is gonna keep losing. Out of touch with reality and the majority of Americans. I didn't vote for or support Trump in 2016 (or the other guy, gal?) but I'm leaning towards it in 2020 - just to fend off the crazies.

I'm sorry Trump is getting the best of you.
Old 09-22-2020, 12:15 AM
Kobold

No fake facts whatsoever, but by the way you garishly promote yourself I know who you're voting for.
Closed Thread