Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 02:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does one defend with a gun? What is the intended action?
Bruh I think you need to ask your handler if you should be allowed access to the internet because you're quite a special thing.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's easy. If person A has a weapon and is using it in a threatening/aggressive manner and person B shoots person A the threat is neutralized. This is defending with a gun. The intended action is neutralizing the threat; ie shooting/disabling the threatening person or the threat.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's easy. If person A has a weapon and is using it in a threatening/aggressive manner and person B shoots person A the threat is neutralized. This is defending with a gun. The intended action is neutralizing the threat; ie shooting/disabling the threatening person or the threat.
Glad you agree he went there intending to shoot someone.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Understand you're being trolled and their stance is to aggravate you.
I had a feeling this is what it was but I'd like to hear it from the horses mouth. CHOP/CHAZ was exactly what you described. The people there were interested in their own chest thumping more than anything. Kshama Sawant and her cronies entire dribble is purely to aggravate anybody/everybody that doesn't fall in line behind her/them. CHOP was squarely in the middle of her followers. I live just far enough away from that entire scene it didn't matter much to me but it only took going there one time for a short while to recognize who they were and what they stood for. I think Penn and Teller summed it up best. Woke and Patriam IMO are joiners; very similar to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

Correct me if I'm wrong please. I'd still like an answer to:
Quote:
What should I do to not be a shitstain? Should I leave my wife and kids to live with my mom permanently? Should we leave our current home and buy one in my mom's neighborhood? My mom refuses to leave so that isn't an option. Throwing my hands up in the air and telling my mom "Sucks to be you" doesn't sit well with me. So please tell me how to go from being a shitstain to an upstanding citizen.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Under every circumstance in human history someone like Kyle would be called a hero. Imagine a man who takes up arms to defend people he does not know. There are statues to people like that all over the world. Someone who forsakes safety and treks to a dangerous place to defend people he never met from others coming with lit torches and murderous ideologies? They make up poems and songs about such people.

When you have a coddled child-like mind it's impossible to believe that a 17-year old could be called a man, but that's just a product of the pussification of America. I was out on my own at 16; I had adult choices to make and that was fine because at 16 I was an adult. But today a 17-year old is just chan-larping some video-game fantasy because it's inconceivable to assign so much agency to someone so much younger than yourself. I guess also braver. It's hard to be brave in today's society, because today society only rewards collective bravery, like from firefighters and inner-city teachers.

Kyle obviously didn't go there with the intent of shooting someone. It's obvious. He spend the vast majority of his time cleaning schools and peacefully hanging out, standing around with other people around various properties. It's documented in pictures and video. And he never ever displayed any aggressive attitude at all. He brought a gun because everyone was bringing a gun. Him, the people protecting the property, the rioters, the bystanders, cops, everyone was armed. I mean yeah some people weren't armed with guns. They had sticks and knives and skateboards. Explosives.

Every single person there assumed the risk of being in an armed riot. Every single one. They were all adults, and they all made the rational decision that they were going to be there armed. Whatever your agenda was, if you were within a quarter-mile of that place you were assuming an informed risk.

If you got shot because you were charging someone with a gun from behind, or hitting a gun owner on the head, or coming up to an armed person and assuming a shooting stance while pointing a handgun at them, and then your ass got shot that would be 100% on you. And that's the black and white of it. Three people got shot because they said to themselves, I am an adult and my informed decision is to attack this guy holding a rifle. Yup, sounds good, watch me go!

If Kyle didn't shoot these guys some other guy would have, and then he would be getting picked apart by cowards too. It's good to know that if my community was threatened some people I don't know would travel to protect me. I take comfort in that. I take comfort in living in a community that would welcome people like that. That's the best thing.
lmao

in a powerful display of mental coherence, ostensiby grown man forcefully insists he was out on his own at 16 and his brain turned out normal and healthy, while launching into a several paragraph long screed about how child soldiers are heroes and the people who say child soldiers are bad are conspiring to make him mad online.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Glad you agree he went there intending to shoot someone.
That's quite a jump. So if he went there, was NOT threatened by anybody therefor didn't shoot anybody would you still have the same viewpoint? IMO there's a big difference between willing to shoot somebody if necessary and intending/wanting to shoot somebody.

Let me put it another way. Awhile back I drove to CHAZ in Seattle. Would it be fair to say that since I drove there I intended to run people over? Even though I didn't actually run people over or use my car as any sort of weapon by the logic you posted above I went to a rally with the intention of running people over. Using the same logic the protesters at CHOP/CHAZ walking around with guns also intended to shoot someone.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

If you bring a gun to a riot, you're a rioter that brought a gun to a riot. If you shoot someone at a riot, you're a rioter that shot someone at a riot.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Understand you're being trolled and their stance is to aggravate you.

Under every circumstance in human history someone like Kyle would be called a hero. Imagine a man who takes up arms to defend people he does not know. There are statues to people like that all over the world. Someone who forsakes safety and treks to a dangerous place to defend people he never met from others coming with lit torches and murderous ideologies? They make up poems and songs about such people.

When you have a coddled child-like mind it's impossible to believe that a 17-year old could be called a man, but that's just a product of the pussification of America. I was out on my own at 16; I had adult choices to make and that was fine because at 16 I was an adult. But today a 17-year old is just chan-larping some video-game fantasy because it's inconceivable to assign so much agency to someone so much younger than yourself. I guess also braver. It's hard to be brave in today's society, because today society only rewards collective bravery, like from firefighters and inner-city teachers.

Kyle obviously didn't go there with the intent of shooting someone. It's obvious. He spend the vast majority of his time cleaning schools and peacefully hanging out, standing around with other people around various properties. It's documented in pictures and video. And he never ever displayed any aggressive attitude at all. He brought a gun because everyone was bringing a gun. Him, the people protecting the property, the rioters, the bystanders, cops, everyone was armed. I mean yeah some people weren't armed with guns. They had sticks and knives and skateboards. Explosives.

Every single person there assumed the risk of being in an armed riot. Every single one. They were all adults, and they all made the rational decision that they were going to be there armed. Whatever your agenda was, if you were within a quarter-mile of that place you were assuming an informed risk.

If you got shot because you were charging someone with a gun from behind, or hitting a gun owner on the head, or coming up to an armed person and assuming a shooting stance while pointing a handgun at them, and then your ass got shot that would be 100% on you. And that's the black and white of it. Three people got shot because they said to themselves, I am an adult and my informed decision is to attack this guy holding a rifle. Yup, sounds good, watch me go!

If Kyle didn't shoot these guys some other guy would have, and then he would be getting picked apart by cowards too. It's good to know that if my community was threatened some people I don't know would travel to protect me. I take comfort in that. I take comfort in living in a community that would welcome people like that. That's the best thing.
Now imagine a boy who is a member of an organization asked to help protect the property of an individual whomst they do know. Imagine the individual soliciting the aid has exchanged years, perhaps even decades of his life amassing resources in the responsible care of his family. Now imagine this man’s property (for which he has exchanged many years of his life) is destroyed by a troupe of unemployed career criminals, child rapists, woman beaters and negligent drunkards, while the local authorities entrusted with his security do nothing. While guarding this man’s property, the boy is set upon by the criminals. He slays two and maims a third. The boy must shoulder the responsibility of ending two human lives, but he can take some measure of comfort knowing that no more children will be raped, no more women will be beaten and no more property (for which working individuals exchange significant portions of their lives) will be destroyed at the hands of those men. It is gross that the boy should have to shoulder that burden, but grosser yet that society should promote the lawlessness necessitating his actions.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The purpose of a firearm is to disallow oppression of the one bearing it.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:55 PM
Banned

If you ever don't have a tool you are a tool
Closed Thread