Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does accosted mean
The three who assaulted him were a random sample of the many who accosted him. Does that help?
Old 09-22-2020, 04:04 PM
Banned

He probably wanted to butt rape kyle in his ass. Dgood thing kyle was armed cause thats def a sin. Murder is a sin but self defense isnt murder after all
Old 09-22-2020, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The three who assaulted him were a random sample of the many who accosted him. Does that help?
No, it does not.
Old 09-22-2020, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I mean it's not hyperbole. I provided a link, did you click it? Did you see the monument that was built for people who left the US and went to Spain to help others fight oppression or realize freedom? People who were otherwise safe and nice and alive, and they went to some foreign land to be killed by Franco's fascists because they thought the Spanish people were people just like them and they needed help?

I think you lack imagination. I mean I know you do, since you champion a system that punishes it.
if you think i'm going to support your deranged "child soldiers are good" position because at one point america sent some kids to shoot at my political enemies, think again, moloch man.
Old 09-22-2020, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it does not.
Solid. Let me know if there is any other way I cannot help.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

ANTIFA lost 2 of their best that night to an untrained 17 year old. No wonder they are weeping and wailing. I think they just realized that there are still a lot of people that aren’t going to put up with ANTIFA terrorizing communities.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He probably wanted to butt rape kyle in his ass. Dgood thing kyle was armed cause thats def a sin. Murder is a sin but self defense isnt murder after all
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you think i'm going to support your deranged "child soldiers are good" position because at one point america sent some kids to shoot at my political enemies, think again, moloch man.
This reminds me of that time in Luke chapter 17, verse 2 where the Lord states that it would be better a millstone were fastened around the neck and the perpetrator thrown into a lake than it would be to cause those little ones to sin.

Luke is my favorite Jedi. I don't have much sympathy for Sethians.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reminds me of that time in Luke chapter 17, verse 2 where the Lord states that it would be better a millstone were fastened around the neck and the perpetrator thrown into a lake than it would be to cause those little ones to sin.

I shared that same verse several pages ago and the oppositions objection was that I fantasized about killing people.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I shared that same verse several pages ago and the oppositions objection was that I fantasized about killing people.
What do you expect from the Sith, bro?

Simon Magus, a Seth Lord was flying around the cathedral threatening the Jedi Simon Peter, and we all know how that turned out.

Don't worry, Mary Sue promulgates and precipitates the redemption of Kylo Ren (Kyl Nero) in the end of days, as the Seth eventually lose... every single time.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 09-22-2020 at 05:24 PM..
Old 09-22-2020, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

there is still time to tie a millstone around the necks of those who radicalized kyle rittenhouse before we throw them in the sea, comrade.