Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oversimplification I think, but the conquering of adversity one faces actually gives that person the tools to find the things within themselves that fosters contentment and satisfaction

For instance, I read tons of nonfiction history and I paint. I also do jiujitsu. I’m decently wealthy, I have a ranch, a vacation home near Zion national park in Utah, and a house in Houston. Took a lot of work, but being an immigrant, watching Iran get literally destroyed by revolution, seeing my uncle buried, living in a refugee camp in Pakistan, getting to Texas and not knowing English

A lot of bad shit that helped me ultimately, I think. I doubt many of the people at each other’s throats have faced that kind of hardship; and I think it made them weaker and more entitled. As for nonfiction history, I’m genuinely fascinated by the people and trends who changed events. I also wonder, despite Iran being fucked in quick succession by two global empires, what could’ve been done different and what guarantees the wrong course. I think it was the parliament bombing by the MEK. Those terrorist pieces of dog shit blew up every iranian moderate who might’ve steered the country towards something better during and after Khomeini’s rise

It’s troubling to see police officers shot in the streets. Guys, even if you don’t get your way, you have absolutely no objective information to unequivocally know that “your way” is the correct path. The hallmarks of democracy are pragmatism and accepting compromise. Do what you can for yourself and others, this shit could get a whole lot worse if you choose to throw away our form of government because “fuck the libs” or whatever else, trust me. My father was born in a democratic Iran as a devout Muslim, he left with his kids because he thought the Muslim dictatorship was too fucked up, even for him (he joined the iranian Shiite militias with my uncle when Iraq invaded, my family was conservative Islamic). It would be a shame for the american dream to die due to similarly misguided fanaticism
when you understand that rule by people (namely the bourgeoisie and petit-bourgeoisie) who grow up without having to face hardship or do work is not a viable model for civilization, but still struggle with the concept that the capitalist structure of our civilization is what created and what maintains the non-productive classes to begin with, and still have a long way to go before realizing that these classes will fight any attempt to make them work or face hardship, with everything they have, and cannot be reasoned with.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2020, 07:45 AM
Fire Giant

Taxation is a ponzi scheme (and unconstitutional). They use the tax money to buy more stock in the corporations until they attain 51% control. What we can expect soon is a new war in the middle east, likely Iran. It will be pushed under the either andministration that wins in November. The divide and conquer show doesn't work when the Almighty tells you the truth. Illuminated for real. The light of the world (not just the sun, but that too).
Fox 'White supremacists' news will support the new illegal invasion as well as their pals MSNBC, CNN, and Yahoo ('left wing snowflakes') and the general public will fall for it as usual.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 09-25-2020 at 07:48 AM..
Old 09-25-2020, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when you understand that rule by people (namely the bourgeoisie and petit-bourgeoisie) who grow up without having to face hardship or do work is not a viable model for civilization, but still struggle with the concept that the capitalist structure of our civilization is what created and what maintains the non-productive classes to begin with, and still have a long way to go before realizing that these classes will fight any attempt to make them work or face hardship, with everything they have, and cannot be reasoned with.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am genuinely curious why you prescribe a failed social and economic model for this particular symptom of civilization. Whether it is role play, trolling or some other form of creative expression, the theme is consistent. Pray tell what motivates you?
Old 09-25-2020, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Same reason people claim to be Cleveland Browns fans.

The Communist Pyramid Layer Cake is much simpler.

WE RULE YOU
WE SHOOT YOU
WE WORK FOR ALL

Just those three.

(The top layer fools and eats, it's much more efficient)
Old 09-25-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am genuinely curious why you prescribe a failed social and economic model for this particular symptom of civilization. Whether it is role play, trolling or some other form of creative expression, the theme is consistent. Pray tell what motivates you?
He desires violence to be done against those he considers to be his betters
Old 09-25-2020, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
castles, gardens, gold, and jewels contentment signify, for fools; but those who cultivate their wit, compile their power bit by bit, and hide it places no one knows.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are due for some kind of war, i feel like everything is leading up to it.
Probably a war of the civil variety, unless someone in govt can unify the gullible against a common external threat (China).
Old 09-26-2020, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably a war of the civil variety, unless someone in govt can unify the gullible against a common external threat (China).
Ok, let's game it out. In order to have a civil war you need a rebel government.

So Trump wins and Pelosi declares it void and her and Biden and Shiff and all the rest of the Democrats flee to California and threaten to secede and throw the country into chaos unless a sufficient number of states change their electors to back Biden. Cuomo and other governors throw their support behind Pelosi and now you have a red patriot middle sandwiched in by blue rebel states on both coasts, with Wash DC a lone Trumpian fortress among the blue swamps.

Most large cities with Democrat mayors pledge fealty to the new Coastal Elite. Atlanta becomes the New Jerusalem.

The crowds run into the streets. In the cities, the people riot, burning down their own provisioning and logistics facilities. Outside the cities, the people hoard and gather and wait for the hungry horde from the cities to inevitably come pouring out, having eaten their way through the last Costco cracker pallet.

The armed forces are useless. The men and women have loyalties to their families first, and many head back to their homes, taking their AH-64E's and whatever with them. The white guys head back to Kentucky, and the black guys head back to Kentucky too, because they're not stupid enough to go back to the burning ghetto so they'll wait it out with their white friends.

No one knows what's going on because the internet is down. Trump has sent emergency shutdown codes to all the rebel states and it's very dark in California and New York for some reason.

All transportation stops. No one is stupid enough to drive their truck on the highway so they can be shot and jacked by defunded police.

Attorney General Barr arrives in Wash DC at the head of a relief column. Seeing the White House besieged, he builds a circumvallation and traps the besiegers and a modern day Alesia begins.

The hungry desperate hordes pour out of the cities.

No longer looking to burn and loot, they are just looking for some food.

The suburbanites are ready to take them in, but when the rurals arrive the sentiment changes and the city-dwellers are met with a solid hail of gunfire. The CNN reporters are the first to fall.

Barr finally uses his crack federal prison troops and breaks through the siege lines and liberates the White House. This victory lifts morale and volunteers pour in. Soon the New Potomac Army is marching south on a direct line to Atlanta where after a three month siege The Temple will be put to the torch and the city will be razed.

Oh man I am so hard right now.
Old 09-26-2020, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone on the list is so old in 10 years it wont matter.
Old 09-26-2020, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

More likely Biden wins and the red necks don’t accept Jupiter Capitolinus (divinely) sanctioned elections. Their sin leads to punishment by the Mormons, who easily crush all resistance to the United States in the streets. A new era of peace ensues, as neither redneck nor black is allowed to sin any longer. Jon Huntsman is declared first citizen, and Abby Huntsman, who I might add is fine as hell, becomes the heir