Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 10:10 AM
Kobold

I'm sure the server would love to see AG throw incubo under the bus
Old 10-27-2020, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The train on kittens was purely accidental. We just finished pulling HoT minis, call was made to go to DN, so I ran out not knowing west was still dirty. AG/F leadership made many attempts to rectify the situation but Kittens were out for blood, my blood specifically.

This just shows it doesn't matter what guild you are in, when you let small things upset you, you become toxic and make everyone else suffer. Welcome to being toxic Kittens. You could have easily said, thanks for the concession and offer to help rez, we know it was an accident, carry on. And that's it. But you didn't, you forced the issue, wasted officer's time and concessions were not good enough for you. The only thing left was to punish me. You wasted GM time for a frivolous petition contributing to the toxicity. And I wasn't gone for a week, I have other toons to play, so what did your petty petition accomplish? besides help make the server more toxic.
lol your own guild leaders posted fraps of them telling you not to go because 4way was dirty, and you saying "nah, [I'm just gonna go.]" as the main exhibit to their defense. Ask them why they threw you under the bus to save their own skins (or, more interesting question - why did AG leadership let <Freedom> throw you under the bus?)
Old 10-27-2020, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Ruffel stole Kittens rotated triples in 2017.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:17 AM
Kobold

Sunlight is the best disinfectant... but then AG/F couldn't act like kittens are this evil entity on the forums
Old 10-27-2020, 10:21 AM
Aviak

Nobody threw me under the bus. Yes I went on my own accord, and caused AG/F to concede dragons. Shit happens. But Kittens still petitioned after the concession, demanding blood and wasting everyone's time. That is toxic behavior. Move on.

Also, this might be news to you, but the meta to kill LTK is not to clear 20 trash mobs before engage. Its to train away the trash and engage, its a 20 minute kill, not 2hrs. Maybe use this downtime to practice instead of crying about not get pixels and making the server toxic.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:22 AM
Kobold

"I trained the shit out of you but you need to quit being so toxic... I knew you were there and just didn't care... stop crying"

Fixed that for you
Old 10-27-2020, 10:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I trained the shit out of you but you need to quit being so toxic... I knew you were there and just didn't care... stop crying"

Fixed that for you
conceding mobs is admitting a mistake and making up for it

crucifying a dude for something he clearly feels bad about just makes you a bad person
Old 10-27-2020, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

"It's not our fault at all. Incubo did it, all by himself."

That's them throwing you under the bus, by asserting to the gm's that you were the only responsible party.

sorry you have stockholm syndrome.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"It's not our fault at all. Incubo did it, all by himself."

That's them throwing you under the bus, by asserting to the gm's that you were the only responsible party.

sorry you have stockholm syndrome.
hey look, another douche bag who doesn't understand how this game works
Old 10-27-2020, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even play on Blue?
I retired on blue having done all content.
I'm over on green since it's launch and yes I do actively play.

The reason I say rotation kills population is because it's true. People only log on when it's their guilds turn to raid. Atop that with no competition there is less demand for zerging.

Meaning your sweet 800+ pop on blue would be more like 200-500 avg. Until it's a guilds turn to raid and during their raid the pop would see a minor increase. Every other raid guild, mostly offline however. Plus when there is no raid target up, most raiders wouldn't bother logging in.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread