Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 03:55 PM
Banned

Trump is not supposed to care about poor people, he wants to fix our country so we make stuff here and stop importing, from a healthy economy opportunity comes.

No one is going to save you barnabus you need to take the initiative and save yourself by pursuing some goals, No one is going to cry your poor, boo fucking hoo id punch you in the face if i could right now.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Pax Americana is upon us. Obama's War, as it will always be known will be last armed conflict on planet Earth for ever. The peace will be kept by the Space Guard, who together with the Space Fleet and the Space Marines will compose the Space Force.

And if we get any not-peaceful protesters we'll ship them off to the Moon and let Kim-Jung Un's sister run the place.

Utopia.
the content u crave
Old 09-24-2020, 07:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this BS "balance" concept you speak of? The courts are about JUSTICE.

The Supreme Court's job is to properly interpret and uphold the Constitution.

When the court makes a decision it isn't about balancing political interests. You have 9 justices it's intended to NOT be balanced so they can make the RIGHT decision on cases. Not some political compromise based on the the culture's current zeitgeist.

Worth a read: https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/constitutional.aspx
I dont read bluebie threads or these forums much but jesus that signature, seek help asap
Old 09-24-2020, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the soundtrack from a British band while the two towers keep towering on.

Right at that time I was enjoying The Warlord by J. Frost.

I would go on but

ELISA H. gave it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars

and said

Husband loved it

I always liked the apocalyptic fiction stuff. I guess living on a nuclear target kinda put me in the mood.
Old 09-24-2020, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin_5.0
I dont read bluebie threads or these forums much but jesus that signature, seek help asap
Don't be mad my elf resume is bigger than your elf resume.
Old 09-24-2020, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are due for some kind of war, i feel like everything is leading up to it.
People lack perspective and also feel entitled to a “good life,” which they are unwilling to work for and also is most likely a manicured image of what they think a life should be based upon social media.

I agree though, a lot of people who seem like they’d resort to violence in the streets...
Old 09-24-2020, 09:13 PM
Banned

You can only achieve a good life after spending most of yours working to earn what you want, otherwise nothing will give you that feeling you seek
Old 09-24-2020, 09:14 PM
Banned

In a free country, a good life is anything you want it to be provided you do not infringe upon other people's good lives using violence or calls to, and\or threats of, violence. Once you engage in violent ragequitting, you have exposed yourself as a gigantic retard. "Nay, I shall not be bothered to think; I will simply throw a brick"
Old 09-24-2020, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Oversimplification I think, but the conquering of adversity one faces actually gives that person the tools to find the things within themselves that fosters contentment and satisfaction

For instance, I read tons of nonfiction history and I paint. I also do jiujitsu. I’m decently wealthy, I have a ranch, a vacation home near Zion national park in Utah, and a house in Houston. Took a lot of work, but being an immigrant, watching Iran get literally destroyed by revolution, seeing my uncle buried, living in a refugee camp in Pakistan, getting to Texas and not knowing English

A lot of bad shit that helped me ultimately, I think. I doubt many of the people at each other’s throats have faced that kind of hardship; and I think it made them weaker and more entitled. As for nonfiction history, I’m genuinely fascinated by the people and trends who changed events. I also wonder, despite Iran being fucked in quick succession by two global empires, what could’ve been done different and what guarantees the wrong course. I think it was the parliament bombing by the MEK. Those terrorist pieces of dog shit blew up every iranian moderate who might’ve steered the country towards something better during and after Khomeini’s rise

It’s troubling to see police officers shot in the streets. Guys, even if you don’t get your way, you have absolutely no objective information to unequivocally know that “your way” is the correct path. The hallmarks of democracy are pragmatism and accepting compromise. Do what you can for yourself and others, this shit could get a whole lot worse if you choose to throw away our form of government because “fuck the libs” or whatever else, trust me. My father was born in a democratic Iran as a devout Muslim, he left with his kids because he thought the Muslim dictatorship was too fucked up, even for him (he joined the iranian Shiite militias with my uncle when Iraq invaded, my family was conservative Islamic). It would be a shame for the american dream to die due to similarly misguided fanaticism
Old 09-25-2020, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Patriam1066, I think we could be friends. If you like Texas and Iran, follow Patrick-bet David on YT. Been following that dude since 25k subs. Good content for entrepreneurs.
Closed Thread