Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Banned

Now, you just ignore him, clambering around and such.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

if you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

later cowards, lol
Old 09-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The craziest thing to me about BLM is how every one of their heroes turns out to be low life scum. George Floyd: multiple domestic assaults & drug use. Jakob Blake: shot immediately after sexually assaulting his girlfriend. And let's not forget Rosenbaum, five time pedo rapist.

I don't support Kyle Rittenhouse as he is likely an MK Ultra victim, but I really can't understand how any rational, moral person could support BLM and the Soros Color Revolution behind them at this point or otherwise think that Rittenhouse is the problem here.
Did you see george floyds autopsy ?

Meth, Fentynyl, coke ETC

Cops going to walk he also had covid as probably main cause of death
Old 09-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woah a second marxist scholar has hit the thread while I decided how to phrase my response as acerbically as possible.
heh
Old 09-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Js have done a great job turning the Ws against the Ws
Old 09-09-2020, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree he shouldn't of even been there, however you cant conveniently ignore the fact the people that died probably would be alive today if not for their rioting and looting spree while destroying other Americans' property and livelihood because of their "political opinions" while violently attacking the people trying to defend that property. The people who died are not blameless innocent victims. One thing is certain, this whole BLM/Antifa situation is completely out of control atm.

But why did he fire on the first guy? Do you know? Were you there? According to the defense lawyer (and take that for what you will, but he has access to more information than you or I) has stated the first guy was shot because he was trying to take the kids gun from him, whether to kill him with his own gun or to prevent him from having a gun to defend himself from the other attackers is all speculative at this point.

So you haven't actually viewed the existing evidence which shows me you are basing opinions off of information you have obtained through some other medium, be it mainstream media, social medium, what have you. Regardless of which one it is, you can be certain the information has been spun to fit a narrative by either skewing the information they have released on the subject, or completely leaving information out that doesn't fit said narrative. You cant really trust any single side's story regarding the event, and you cant draw a sensible conclusion because all the information is not even available yet. Even when it is the vast majority still will not be able to draw a sensible conclusion because of their political worldview, personal beliefs, etc.
Yeah my information mainly comes from my children, 2/3s of whom were democratic leaning before trump and are firmly in that direction now. I avoid the news as much as possible other than energy as that’s pertinent to my industry. The news is biased and is garbage on both sides

I have no idea why the fuck people think it’s ok to loot and riot. I’m not sure why they have any support at all. But I would definitely say that that shit is less bad than people being killed. The dude who shot the trump supporter in Portland is bad as well. The overarching point is, at the point where, whether through mob violence (BLM) or intimidation with militias (the opposing side), democracy can’t exist. We have to be able to accept people with whom we disagree being in power. This country switches parties every 8 years, and honestly, is it even clear that the overall trajectory changes when one side loses or gains the White House?

We’re in a strange time. 20 years ago, I don’t think anyone in America would defend the tactics of BLM or the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, but now partisanship has been elevated to almost a religion
Old 09-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont see how its legal for anyone to walk around with a rifle yet i seem to see it in all these places, all of this blows my mind honestly but the real fact remains

all the people mad / protesting or against donald trump are mad because they have no money

electing a demorat wont fix that either

change comes from within
Meh, I don’t care who wins the election. I just hope the opposing side accepts the results and we don’t have violence in the streets. What a fucking waste, both sides are bought and paid for anyway. I wonder what people are going to tell Jesus when they die and have to answer for the sins of killing fellow Americans. WTB Mormon rule
Old 09-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

how to stop violence in the streets: feed the hungry, heal the sick. there's a book with more tips and tricks u can read, called "the bible"
Old 09-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah my information mainly comes from my children, 2/3s of whom were democratic leaning before trump and are firmly in that direction now. I avoid the news as much as possible other than energy as that’s pertinent to my industry. The news is biased and is garbage on both sides

I have no idea why the fuck people think it’s ok to loot and riot. I’m not sure why they have any support at all. But I would definitely say that that shit is less bad than people being killed. The dude who shot the trump supporter in Portland is bad as well. The overarching point is, at the point where, whether through mob violence (BLM) or intimidation with militias (the opposing side), democracy can’t exist. We have to be able to accept people with whom we disagree being in power. This country switches parties every 8 years, and honestly, is it even clear that the overall trajectory changes when one side loses or gains the White House?

We’re in a strange time. 20 years ago, I don’t think anyone in America would defend the tactics of BLM or the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, but now partisanship has been elevated to almost a religion
agreed with everything you said

I still think media is to blame
Old 09-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how to stop violence in the streets: feed the hungry, heal the sick. there's a book with more tips and tricks u can read, called "the bible"
Marx=bible is a no go for me thanks tho
Closed Thread