Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

taking baler serious for any reason is laughable

just use that ignore function and go about your business
Old 09-18-2017, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a big surprise the guy(Baler) who made the thread about people violating the name policy comes up again as the official "P99 Stick In The Mud™". I'm imagining a frail, pasty-white body typing away about how people violate extremely trivial matters on a 15+ yr old elf sim.
Hey now, I think you guys going a bit hard on Baler. He means well. I just look at the good things he does, not the bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've literally given away plat for people to convince me which item to order off a Jimmy Johns menu. I don't think they give a shit if you pay a 5k incentive for information to improve the server.

Y'all take RMT too seriously. Haven't been much on EQemu, but most emulator servers offer RMT direct from the GMs/devs.
Exactly this. ^^^

No one needs an incentive to give this kind of information.

All you got to do is put it on the forums, and some knowledgeable nerd is going to give an answer. I mean this in a positive way, not a negative btw.

Also, if anyone considers what Loramin did as a violation of RMT rules, I think they going a bit deep.

Common sense should prevail here. That's why no guide is bothered thinking this is some sort of RMT violation thing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2017, 05:03 PM
Skeleton

Anything for fashion right ?
Old 09-18-2017, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let the people who actually care about the topic talk.
Are you encouraging people to break the rules? Pushing me away because I'm trying to bring the truth to light. Despite how much I talk.
Edit: This thread was not posted in Bug section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
taking baler serious for any reason is laughable
Known to troll, known to smooz.

---
And lhancelot a leech since the start.

---

These people are the true off topic posters. I wish a staff member would get involved SOONER rather than later.
P99 doesn't have vigilante justice nor mob justice. It's up to the staff/owner(s).

This thread is not my cross to bear. That being said it's obviously clear that there are those who wish to cause me harm in any way possible which will inevitably lead to others believing that I'm a 'bad guy'. *sigh*

I'm a forum quester and I'll at times straddle the line. I'm for the rules however and anyone who has been around this community for years will know how toxic this place would be without rules. Especially rules pertaining to the Game portions of this community.

---
I'm tired, im going to sleep. at this point i'll be repeating myself anyways. Good luck all, be safe.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-18-2017 at 05:19 PM..
Old 09-18-2017, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you encouraging people to break the rules? Pushing me away because I'm trying to bring the truth to light. Despite how much I talk.

Known to troll, known to smooz.

---
And lhancelot a leech since the start.

---

These people are the true off topic posters. I wish a staff member would get involved SOONER rather than later.
P99 doesn't have vigilante justice nor mob justice. It's up to the staff/owner(s).

This thread is not my cross to bear. That being said it's obviously clear that there are those who wish to cause me harm in any way possible which will inevitably lead to others believing that I'm a 'bad guy'. *sigh*

I'm a forum quester and I'll at times straddle the line. I'm for the rules however and anyone who has been around this community for years will know how toxic this place would be without rules. Especially rules pertaining to the Game portions of this community.
Nice rant! ^^^

Are you really hoping the admins get involved to solve your inability to process what others write that you don't like? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Baler, I accept you for your inept social awareness, unlike others I don't hold this against you. You simply can't help it.

However I have to comment on your insults.

Your insults are derived from a brain that simply fails to see the big picture.

Your brain seems to lack any concept of normal socialization patterns amongst humans, particularly those that communicate through forums.

Most people understand online forums are where people share and pass information back and forth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2017, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By straddle the line you mean be banned from the forums? Very selective over what you're a stickler about
Old 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

ban for rmt byebye
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Balor is the final, and most powerful, incarantion of the Leveler that is seen in the current age of Myth: The Fallen Lords. He is in command of the Fallen Lords, six sorcerers general of terrible power, who are trying to destroy the world with an army of undead, trow giants and terrible beasts.

My nickname is over 20 years old, in which I've used on roleplay hardcore enforced mmorpgs servers. You're grabbing at fireflies and missing. But it's the response you want. *spits*
I'd like to add for everyone else that this quote is from a wiki and not some kind of e-pean post.
Taken from the p99 naming policy.

Names from popular media. These names can be either fictional (e.g. Rambo, Darthvader) or non-fictional (e.g. Garth Brooks, Pierce Brosnan, George Washington, Michael Jordan).

Fantasy-oriented names which are easily recognized from popular existing media (e.g. Merlin, Gandalf, Drizzt).
Old 09-19-2017, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken from the p99 naming policy.

Names from popular media. These names can be either fictional (e.g. Rambo, Darthvader) or non-fictional (e.g. Garth Brooks, Pierce Brosnan, George Washington, Michael Jordan).

Fantasy-oriented names which are easily recognized from popular existing media (e.g. Merlin, Gandalf, Drizzt).
Until the likes of Parge Lenis and other humorous names are changed en masse I don't think we have to worry about a Baler/Balor.

Also this isn't RNF, I hope there's some forum justice to meet the mads on this page.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

staff probably lost lots of sleep over loramin's grand rmt scheme

servers shutting down real soon

thanks loramin
Closed Thread