Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Default When can I begin pulling in Seb?

I have a 53 MNK alt who is about halfway to 54, and KC is rather beginning to pall onme. I was just wondering when a good time would be to make the move to old seb for the push to 60. My MNK is decently geared, with his epic + a SoS and the dropped(not quested) haste belt from Sky.

For that matter,might there be some good places to exp in Velious? My main was 60 when Velious launchedand I didn'tplay this content on live,so I have no idea how viablewit would be.
Old 07-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

You can start pulling seb as soon as you have enough HP to eat few rounds while stunned, or tank/resist a few nukes if you miss time your FD or it fails. level 50 in basic resist gear and you should be fine.

velious sucks for XP, only go there for raids.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Pulling seb as 50 monk with basic gear is doable but a clicky cleric in your group would be welcome.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFishyOne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My MNK is decently geared, with his epic + a SoS and the dropped(not quested) haste belt from Sky.
None of the above stated gear has to do with pulling. Biggest thing you need in seb that you probably never needed anywhere else is resist gear. You'll make it back into camp far more often with resist gear than hp gear there.

Levels also help you resist spells a lot. That being said, 54 should be ok. Finding groups there is hit or miss ofc depending on time.

Velious? Horrible for group exp, mobs take way too long to die.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

Seb is pullable imo as long as you have the HP to eat an ice comet or some stun rounds, and at least 150 buffed in cold resist
Closed Thread