Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-14-2017, 03:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you act like my behavior towards baler is unprovoked. Not only does he attack me on the forums, I get PMs from him with insults too. You can make him out to be some defenseless little victim, but from my perspective that's just not the case.

Also, why am I the focus here? Even Baler himself said Lulz was to blame for his ascension. I'd like the real focus to be shifted to Lulz for creating the ultimate masterbait thread which lured Baler in the first place! It might have been accidental but nonetheless Lulz ultimately should be thanked for giving baler his wings.

For the record I don't troll in server chat anymore, I only offer positive information and comments there. If I don't like what someone writes there, I just don't bother responding. RnF is where true freedom lies, within reason of course.

TL;DR

Baler got what he deserved, Lulz gave baler wings, and I never troll in server chat now.
Lol I forgot about the PM I received from Baler myself

The more Pokesan attempts to paint Baler as a victim the worse it's going to get for him

When I leave work I will post what he sent me

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PM threats from Baler

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I forgot about the PM I received from Baler myself

The more Pokesan attempts to paint Baler as a victim the worse it's going to get for him

When I leave work I will post what he sent me
That's just it. Baler asks, no, he begs for others to troll him with his insults and constant condescensions whether it's on the forums or in his cute little PMs he will send with gifs or other not-so-nice words. If he wants respect he better show it, or else he gets no pudding here.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PM threats from Baler
How dare you attack poor little baler there. He's a victim, no doubt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

PM threats from Baler
if you say you felt sincerely threatened by the animated gif I'll drop the whole thing.

for now I'm saying we shouldn't join the bully in ridicule when the bullied finally lashes out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Large Bat

i think we'll all find, that as mueller's investigatino gets closer to impeaching trump, more and more rnf posters who we thought were well-adjusted enough to behave on the forums will become more and more unhinged as their orange god falls from grace
Old 11-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Baler is safe. Very safe. Locked in the basement.
That's not my train bro!!!
Old 11-14-2017, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for now I'm saying we shouldn't join the bully in ridicule when the bullied finally lashes out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2017, 01:08 PM
Aviak

lhance you've demonstrated your elf-skills, now stay your elf-hand. i like baler. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like baler. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should celebrate Baler for he has risen. He will be back, stronger than he ever was.