Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you find me fascinating. I'm finding your little circle jerk of pro-Empire posters quite dry and repetitive as well as uneducated and uninformed.
Being anti-drakar is as simple as being anti-retard.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Yet here you are failing to realise that laws are being broken by Empire.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet here you are failing to realise that laws are being broken by Empire.
*realize

I haven't played since April and honestly couldn't care less what either guild is doing. I'm simply commenting on your mental instability and the fact that you are by far the worst poster on these forums. At least that psychopath hateraid made me laugh once and a while. You on the other hand are difficult to listen too or take seriously due to your incessant fucking whining about an Everquest guild. Not to mention people on both sides of the fence think you are autistic.

P.s I hope you don't mean everquest "laws". If "real" laws are being broken then why don't you stop bitching on p99 forums and actually do something about it?
Old 09-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*realize

P.s I hope you don't mean everquest "laws". If "real" laws are being broken then why don't you stop bitching on p99 forums and actually do something about it?
Realise is the way it is spelt in European and Australian countries. We also say armour instead of armor and mum instead of mom, thus proving the point of your poor level of education.

Real laws and forum rules yes. I donated a great deal of time and money towards the p1999 project and helped build the community. I'm actually fairly disappointed to see what empire have done to this server and the fact they resort to doxing someone who chooses to be vocal rather than take cheap shots in the dark.

Nihilum is a better guild than empire in every sense and I reckon if heartbrand and rhettiwalk wasn't booted (or reinvited) there would have been no guild disband.

Think of this as me showing my disappointment as a whole to empire and everything that has transpired over the past 18 months.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Realise is the way it is spelt in European and Australian countries. We also say armour instead of armor and mum instead of mom, thus proving the point of your poor level of education.

Real laws and forum rules yes. I donated a great deal of time and money towards the p1999 project and helped build the community. I'm actually fairly disappointed to see what empire have done to this server and the fact they resort to doxing someone who chooses to be vocal rather than take cheap shots in the dark.

Nihilum is a better guild than empire in every sense and I reckon if heartbrand and rhettiwalk wasn't booted (or reinvited) there would have been no guild disband.

Think of this as me showing my disappointment as a whole to empire and everything that has transpired over the past 18 months.
http://www.helpguide.org/
Old 09-26-2015, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*realize

I haven't played since April and honestly couldn't care less what either guild is doing. I'm simply commenting on your mental instability and the fact that you are by far the worst poster on these forums. At least that psychopath hateraid made me laugh once and a while. You on the other hand are difficult to listen too or take seriously due to your incessant fucking whining about an Everquest guild. Not to mention people on both sides of the fence think you are autistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
Old 09-26-2015, 12:23 AM
Banned

You know someone is crazy when they don't REALIZE (AMERICA FUCK YEAH U AUSSIE FGT) that they are insane
Old 09-26-2015, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Who the fuck cares what Australia thinks or what their laws are?
Old 09-26-2015, 04:16 AM
Banned

yea bunch of criminals, chortled @ one of them threatening legal action
Old 09-26-2015, 04:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
*realize

Can actually agree the man.has a point (coming from someone who has been a resistance member since I created my char)