Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Default sirken, i loved you once on vztz!

but now, iam not sure anymore

Quote:
09-13-2012, 03:06 AM:
What do YOU want?
i'm not doing a poll, because lets be honest, this is not a democracy. The overall vision for this server being a classic live like server with pvp turned on will not change. that being said, the staff strongly believes that we can keep that vision, while also improving the server, and making it more enjoyable for all of the players. Your ideas/opinions will be listened to, and considered. but that does not mean we are going to add things just because the people that want them know how to cry the loudest.

Again, this is not a complaint thread, this is a suggestion/idea thread. if you have a complaint, you better follow it up with how you would improve it.
Quote:

11-13-2012, 04:34 AM
as i have said before, i have spoken with Nilbog. and i have sent the same topics of discussion to Rogean with my own and Nilbogs opinions attached. that doesn't mean Rogean is going to simply stop everything hes doing to rush out non classic features in an attempt to ensure the happiness of a bunch of loud mouthed, ungrateful kids with a disgusting sense of entitlement.

all it means is that Rogean is now aware of what the players want, and he knows how Nilbog and myself feel about those topics, and so it gets dumped on his plate with everything else.

that does NOT mean the things u want get bumped to the front of the line.

but please by all means, keep on acting the same way, and see if it yields different results.

ill be closing this thread, and ill update it after Rogean gets back to me. ive never given an exact date because i dont have one. when it comes back to me, i'll share it with you.

until then, have fun and good luck!

update user Mitic 01-04-in fucking 2013:

thanks sirken, i have fun, unfortunately not on p99 but as a loud mouthed, ungrateful kid with a disgusting sense of entitlement you must be happy to have lost me! i do hope that rogean and nilbog gave you some of eashans 10 grand he donated back the day (and thats just one of the big numbers i know of). but yea, iam just an ingrateful player as anyone else on red
Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Banned

I'm sure Sirken does a lot of good for the server, but in the end its in rogaines hands he can only change things - and do you think he actually gives a shit?? I don't blame him.

But really.... you actually fell for this?

It's straight from the amelinda play book.

Make a post asking the community what they want, get everyones hopes up while deleting the peoples posts in the thread who warning them not to get their hopes up. 6 months down the road all they have to show for it is another 30 pounds and 30 extra days /played on their toon.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Banned

sirken would be fine if he didn't have such a fragile ego
Old 01-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Kobold

you people are such victims. OMGZ my emu pvp servers is no good, must be someone elses fault. Waaa waa. Go make your own server pussies

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 01-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Sarnak

Dude sirken cares. I don't think anyone should be surprised that rogean doesn't. They made red99 so the rejects and griefers would have a place to fester. I know bros with petitions 5 plus months... Now blue.. Stuff gets fixed..
Old 01-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Banned

blue makes more money , welcome to life where you get what you pay for

red high maintenance low money

blue megacrybaby but fat paypals

try running a business and pay minimum wage and hire brown people see what you get.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

rip big mitic
Old 01-04-2013, 02:50 AM
Banned

Sirken, now known as Ishmael, the Betrayer of Hope.
Closed Thread