Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:15 AM
MalystryxVoF MalystryxVoF is offline
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 29
Default

since i can't post in the raid discussion thing about the 'march madness' thing for detoxx..

Let everyone know that what you mean by 'repop' isn't a repop but you mean an earthquake....

cuz we all thought in euro and omni that this was just a regular repop of the mobs, and we were tracking in ST and AM just showed up in force to kill this shit and not a 3 hour variance...

sooo.. to all who see the agreement... REPOP isn't repop in AM's eyes, but repop=earthquake.

lot of confusion
  #182  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Aadill Aadill is offline
Planar Protector

Aadill's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since i can't post in the raid discussion thing about the 'march madness' thing for detoxx..

Let everyone know that what you mean by 'repop' isn't a repop but you mean an earthquake....

cuz we all thought in euro and omni that this was just a regular repop of the mobs, and we were tracking in ST and AM just showed up in force to kill this shit and not a 3 hour variance...

sooo.. to all who see the agreement... REPOP isn't repop in AM's eyes, but repop=earthquake.

lot of confusion
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...36&postcount=3
  #183  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:30 AM
MalystryxVoF MalystryxVoF is offline
Scrawny Gnoll


Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 29
Default

still talking about 'repop' not earth quake. a repop is when a mob repops in my eyes. that is a regular pop of a mob in his spawn, quake is something totally different. hence the confusion
  #184  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Baylan295 Baylan295 is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still talking about 'repop' not earth quake. a repop is when a mob repops in my eyes. that is a regular pop of a mob in his spawn, quake is something totally different. hence the confusion
Iím not sure how you can read it like that in the context of the first message. And given that they are actively just allowing people to take mobs they otherwise wouldnít have a chance at... I donít think anyone can complain about their terminology or enforcement.
  #185  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Argh Argh is offline
Fire Giant

Argh's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please note that since it is unknown when a repop is going to happen, it appears this cycle will happen before the first repop.
Context clues make it pretty clear.
  #186  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:46 AM
Detoxx Detoxx is offline
Planar Protector

Detoxx's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,505
Default

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...51#post2673651

Refer to asking any questions you may have here.
__________________
  #187  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:49 AM
Detoxx Detoxx is offline
Planar Protector

Detoxx's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still talking about 'repop' not earth quake. a repop is when a mob repops in my eyes. that is a regular pop of a mob in his spawn, quake is something totally different. hence the confusion
Also, for future reference a respawn is the pop of a mob in his spawn. On live, there was Spawn Timers and Respawn Timers.

Spawn timers were the time it took from the server coming up for said mob to spawn. Respawn timers were when the mob spawned after it had been previously killed.

Example: Dain had a 3 day spawn and a 7 day respawn.

Sorry for the confusion but it seemed pretty clear to me. I addressed it and cleared it up in the thread though.
__________________
  #188  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:50 AM
Shinko Shinko is offline
Planar Protector

Shinko's Avatar

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,058
Default

Go back to no csr days
__________________
- Shinko Was the Defiler
- Hinko Hardmode
-
  #189  
Old 03-13-2018, 11:59 AM
bluntfang bluntfang is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 65
Default

nice try, i'll stay right here in rnf
  #190  
Old 03-13-2018, 02:05 PM
FatMice FatMice is offline
Fire Giant

FatMice's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 524
Default

Is there still a line and racing?
__________________
fuck it
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.