Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiragawa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I vote we make this an actual song that summons Lasagna for the bard and their party.
You have my blessing.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Back when I was a teenager playing this game I would just cast spells and see what they did most of the time or I would ask a higher level player of the same class. The name and icon usually gives a clue, but you can try casting a spell on yourself on a group member and usually it's pretty clear what it did.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One tip I can give you is if its red, its a single target spell. Yellow means only on you. Blue means on your group. Orange is a targetted AOE and green I believe is an AOE around you. That's the targetting aspect, the rest is to determine what the spell did to those targets. Best to try red colored things on large rats and yellow things are safe to just use on yourself.
I believe it's actually green is targeted AoE and Orange is point blank aoe (PBAoE), but yes this is definitely something you should pay attention to. The color of the spell only shows up once you memorize it. (The color is the color of the spell gem)
Closed Thread