Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From reading your comments it seems that perhaps you're the one who's got a problem with races and religions. You spew allegations at people when you have no clue who they are or what they're beliefs are.

Like I said, it's sad and pathetic. You're just a hateful person.
Not going to quote his posts because I don't want to take a two week vacation with Horza. Not sure why I bother to argue with you trolls. Masochism I guess.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not going to quote his posts because I don't want to take a two week vacation with Horza. Not sure why I bother to argue with you trolls. Masochism I guess.
So now we're trolls too?

Any other false terms/claims you want to throw out there? Might as well get it all out in the open, might be liberating for you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now we're trolls too?

Any other false terms/claims you want to throw out there? Might as well get it all out in the open, might be liberating for you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard you secretly love Obama [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait for the forced buyback and removal of guns. Going to be glorious to know that political and religious zealots won't have access to them. I'm infinitely more worried an alt-right cultist incel is going to snap and shoot up a mall than any boogeyman you can produce about the big bad government.
Glad to know you are okay with throwing people who never committed a crime but want a gun to defend themselves in jail. Real humanitarian over here. Sounds like you are happy to strip people of their rights. You should look up in the world if you are statistically more likely to be killed by a mall shooting by an alt-right cultist incel or by your own government or a foreign government and get back to me on that. I can tell you are very shit at bookkeeping, you don't even know how to weigh basic stats.

You are a very backwards individual. Claims you are doing things from a moral standpoint. Okay with stripping good people that would help and defend other people of their firearm. Uses words like racist, alt-right, cultist to feel superior in the conversation on a moral standpoint but that is not something you can prove. Never contributes any solutions but always talks about forcing people to his opinion. Says we don't need guns in modern times because the government won't impede on our rights, then in the same sentence says he wants the government to impede on our rights and can't wait. Still claims he is a reasonable person and a beacon of shining light......
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-06-2019 at 11:26 PM..
Old 12-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

(mostly trolling you)
Old 12-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
(mostly trolling you)
A dad that is also a troll, good one.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A dad that is also a troll, good one.
What's it like being an incel? Do you look at every woman and think "she'd be better off with me?" And then call her a whore?
Old 12-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What's it like being an incel? Do you look at every woman and think "she'd be better off with me?" And then call her a whore?
You sound very angry right now. Do you always just pretend to have a conversation for someone and assume what their sexual life is like or is that something special to this occasion? Seems like a very common thing for you and would almost say its on the line of a mental disability.

I'm pretty sure you can also be married and still be an incel. A bookkeeping stay at home dad that doesn't wear the pants in the family typically don't marry the hottest women and might not be getting laid often. Jealously sets in towards the younger guys that actually have money and get the women. Married dad thinks women are shit because they go after younger, more responsible men. Married stay at home dad is an incel.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-07-2019 at 01:15 AM..
Old 12-07-2019, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound very angry right now. Do you always just pretend to have a conversation for someone and assume what their sexual life is like or is that something special to this occasion? Seems like a very common thing for you and would almost say its on the line of a mental disability.

I'm pretty sure you can also be married and still be an incel. A bookkeeping stay at home dad that doesn't wear the pants in the family typically don't marry the hottest women and might not be getting laid often. Jealously sets in towards the younger guys that actually have money and get the women. Married stay at home dad is an incel.
Your backwards relationship with women's rights, modern family life, and your propensity to be just a general asshole tells me you're involuntarily celibate. Sorry?
Old 12-07-2019, 01:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Your backwards relationship with women's rights, modern family life, and your propensity to be just a general asshole tells me you're involuntarily celibate. Sorry?
Women's rights? What have I said about women's rights? You seem to try to make alot of stuff up and that's deeply concerning as an adult male.

Just so you know a stay at home dad is OUTSIDE the norm. Outside. Stop getting mad at people that don't agree with you. So if that's the case 75% of the US is involuntarily celibate somehow.

Me being an asshole is just you butthurt because your a dad that said he was trolling then I told you that was stupid and you responded with trying to personally attack someone as an incel. Very hypocritical coming from the guy who always tries to point out personal attacks. And you wanted to discuss backwards? You make up shit. Assume people are racist or an incel or whatever stupid term you found on the internet that week and then consistently project personal attacks on people and try to be the personal attack police. Perfect example as why the mother probably needs more involvement. And yes, I'm giving women credit there.
Closed Thread