Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Who cares if they're "never Trump" if they're following the rules for their job (which they were)?

All aspects of the Dossier were confirmed factual, afaik
Old 12-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

is there any specific evidence of barrs claim that the fbi fabricated evidence to continue surveillance outside of the ig report?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:44 PM
Banned

I remember when the IG was /our guy/ and gonna drain the swamp, according to Q-theorists
Old 12-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you going to keep peddling that hoax forever?
Hoax? Lol!

Biden is on video admitting he used Quid Pro Quo to get a prosecutor fired. I've never seen someone so willing to throw out any and all evidence to protect your beloved democrat. It's really sad. You have absolutely no shred of honesty in you.

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch With Joe Biden

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

You are so dishonest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is there any specific evidence of barrs claim that the fbi fabricated evidence to continue surveillance outside of the ig report?
Do you think a bunch of 4channers discussing that there might be a piss tape of Trump in Russia is sufficient proof to justify spying on a political rival and presidential candidate?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hoax? Lol!

Biden is on video admitting he used Quid Pro Quo to get a prosecutor fired. I've never seen someone so willing to throw out any and all evidence to protect your beloved democrat. It's really sad. You have absolutely no shred of honesty in you.

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch With Joe Biden

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

You are so dishonest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got any more fabrications? Any more 4chan conspiracy theories? They make for good reading on the toilet.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think a bunch of 4channers discussing that there might be a piss tape of Trump in Russia is sufficient proof to justify spying on a political rival and presidential candidate?
can you address my actual question instead of trying to change the subject again?
Old 12-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got any more fabrications? Any more 4chan conspiracy theories? They make for good reading on the toilet.
I see. So, you're willing to throw out any and all evidence that I posted because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Well, at least we know how dishonest you really are, thanks for clearing that up. It's a waste of time talking to you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Any more 4chan conspiracy theories? They make for good reading on the toilet.
Why is corruption so common in Ukraine? Examine and flush.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see. So, you're willing to throw out any and all evidence that I posted because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Well, at least we know how dishonest you really are, thanks for clearing that up. It's a waste of time talking to you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that's what you call evidence then yes it is a waste of time
Closed Thread