Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Default I left a while ago. Update me?

I moved to Europe taking on a chromebook that theoretically shouldn't be able to run 99.

When I was last playing I was structuring my life around attempts at Lodi with my guild where some anon guy who was clearly and alt of one of the big guilds using an autofire keyboard got it 90% of the time.

I just glanced the forums today outta nostalgia.

1. Is the lodi situation still shit?
2. What is this raid ban I'm hearing about? Is this on everyone or did it just affect a few badly behaved top guilds, spill the tea sis.
3. Is there still no kind of rotation/triggered respawns/whatever balancing which is not classic obviously but neither was a top heavy small server with no new content for the no lifers to move onto freeing up content.
4. Is Dawn Believers still around? They were good guys, but I had to quit and I think the lodi thing was the straw that broke the camels back.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Banned

1. not sure what the lodi situation is

2. Basically freedom/azure guard and riot can't behave like adults so they've been raid

suspended until they can find a resolution

3. there are some rotations agreed upon on the green server and hopefully kunark but

on the blue server its still being agreed on (I'm not too sure on this haven't played on

blue for a while)

4. Yes, they are still around. They've been hanging out and raiding with lighthouse,

homeland, etc =)

welcome back soldier
Closed Thread