Old 12-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Banned

so thankful i experienced this on live
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vribwyvnw3c
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3P1SQYWChIM
Old 12-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May I please play the game the way it was intended to be played?
It was said, don't know if this is true, that XP was disabled on all three servers.

Well I did a test and on Red server, I turned in as lvl 5, 4 bone chips to Jure ...something in North Kaladim and I got some XP. Can't recall how much, half yellow or 1/4 yellow, but I did get some XP. So I'm now wondering, maybe quest XP was turned back on?

I didn't do more bone chips turn in, since I'm saving them to level from 7 to 8 to avoid that part of slow grind without meditation.

Can anyone confirm if XP is back? Green server?
Last edited by pivo; 12-07-2020 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If only, the ones responsible were dealt with instead of punishing everyone else for it... I know, it's a novel idea.
There is only one person responsible for turning off quest exp. Then there are epic questers like myself who are bravely questing into the unknown.

No player is at fault for turning in normal quest items, to normal quest mobs, for normal quest exp. Quest EXP: Coming Soon (TM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pivo
Can anyone confirm if XP is back? Green server?
Not on.
Old 12-07-2020, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I did a test and on Red server, I turned in as lvl 5, 4 bone chips to Jure ...something in North Kaladim and I got some XP. Can't recall how much, half yellow or 1/4 yellow, but I did get some XP. So I'm now wondering, maybe quest XP was turned back on?
Turned few stacks today at lvl 7 (red server). Got very small XP, so correct, not working yet
Last edited by pivo; 12-07-2020 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: No reason!
Old 12-07-2020, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Also, Blistig said in that post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM Blistig
Hello adventurers! Quest experience is disabled for 30 days beginning on the launch of Kunark.
So, that would be 11-6 to 12-6.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Gotta say it was a pretty bad boner kill for someone who was wanting to come back. Probably for the best, there are lots of more productive things I could be doing than playing this game again.

It's a lot easier to walk away realizing that this is nothing at all like classic EQ. Probably saves me from the grief of dealing with list camps and other "improvements"
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 12-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta say it was a pretty bad boner kill for someone who was wanting to come back. Probably for the best, there are lots of more productive things I could be doing than playing this game again.

It's a lot easier to walk away realizing that this is nothing at all like classic EQ. Probably saves me from the grief of dealing with list camps and other "improvements"
This, ladies and gentlemen (Devs), is why this decision has hurt the player-base.

But what's done is done, so just TURN IT BACK ON!
Last edited by Kaaji1359; 12-07-2020 at 09:29 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is only one person responsible for turning off quest exp. Then there are epic questers like myself who are bravely questing into the unknown.

No player is at fault for turning in normal quest items, to normal quest mobs, for normal quest exp. Quest EXP: Coming Soon (TM)

Not on.
Right...epic quester... WTB Scrolls 1-4!
They should just prevent corpsing and that would fix a lot of issues.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Kobold

Can't they just remove the corpses? or just ban them if they corpse the scrolls one more time.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Orc

We just hit 31 days. Anyone hear of an update or even a rumor?
Closed Thread