Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Orc

Default OOT really gets to people....

Island fever. We've all heard of it but have you seen it in the wild? Killing the same mobs over and over stuck on a tiny island in the middle of the ocean. Toeking the Troll shaman sure found out the hard way.

I had just logged on 7pmish PST and lo and behold the sisters are open. Break camp and start whacking away. Toeking stops by to ask how long I'll be there almost immediately, which I reply quite some time I just logged in. He comes back an hour later and guffawed at me still camping sisters. Things quickly escalate and he has the audacity to bring up our Lord and Savior Brad McQuaid, saying I'll die like him from camping the mobs all night. The tears start flowing and he said all he wanted was an hour of time to camp the mobs. Do what we all do I replied, the dwarves are wide open and good exp. I figured he'd head that way and that was the end... How little did I know that I was dealing with a cracked man. Someone on their last leg, just needing that sweet sweet dose of phat sister loot/exp. Then it began.

First comes mob stealing. Good try Mr. King of Toes. But my mage pet will out damage you everyday of the week. Then he brings over some gobbys. Also good luck as my pets DS ate through them. Now he ups the anti and brings over all the sisters who I wasn't camping at once. Again mage's are strong and i just nuked the hell out of them and left a pile of corpses. This just make's him more mad. Finally I see his Magnum Opus of training. A Seafury. Problem is he can't shake his big friend and he keeps trying to log out with it near me. I had collected so much pp and swords i was encumbered and needed to sell so i just called it a night and logged. And that ends my story with the Toeking. Please post if you have any tales from this wretched creature. Like Gollum, we should pity him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (23.1 KB, 444 views)
Old 03-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

This guy is absolutely off his rocker. He threatened to train me on lvl 16 necros using a VPN. If you see Toeking, I advise you to just put him on ignore immediately.

Artelius
Old 03-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Orc

Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Good to see you Art! had a few chars over the years in ALS.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Banned

Sorry you got roleplayed
Old 03-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Aviak

Some people have some serious mental issues that play on these servers. Hopefully he never harms anyone in the real world.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Guess he didn't have the balls to train Styria. Last time I was in OOT she was still spawning at level 60 or something absurd and hitting for like 300 damage.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

I got real mad at a druid on red 99 in OOT a few years ago because they kept killing me on my druid with their epic and I didn't have one, but that is OK.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Now this is a proper R&F. 10 out of 10 Sir. I /salute you!
Old 03-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Skeleton

Sounds like you had one hell of a night lol ...Amazing what people will do.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Hope this guy gets banned before macequest.
Closed Thread