Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Was there last night getting a Seb key for my wife, plants, trakasaurs, tigers, cockatrices. Saw all kinds of animals.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

If second sons or someone has been actively working the cycle it's better temporarily but it goes back to frogs and skeletons soon enough (frogs don't attack skels)
Old 05-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because he hasn't played in years and doesn't listen to a word I say.
He blames me for not keeping thw aggro off him and insists the most effecient thing is if I meele and he hastes me and slows them.

I explained to him how OP bard mezz is and how op bard fear is but he wont use them much.

He changes the spell gems into a weird order even though I have em in a perfect layout so you can mezz heal 1-2
fight 2-5, slow fear 5-6 charm in 7 and selos in 8

I could have done better peeling the aggro in hindsight, I didn't realise how much these weak skeletons were doing till it was too late tbh. Was just assuming I'd smash em and was already annoyed at the regen time they caused us...
So you made a whiny post cause your bard is crap, the content isnt the problem, it is your group, get better.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you made a whiny post cause your bard is crap, the content isnt the problem, it is your group, get better.
Don't be a bellend that would have potentially saved us from the Skelton's but it doesn't change the fact of the op which is tt is broken and casters are broken.

The death wasn't the point, the dying for nothing was the point.

I already got rezzes for my chars because my new guild are Hella nice people's.

It just bugs me they nerf mallets and other things that make life easier but leave entire zones fucked.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:30 AM
Fire Giant

Does anyone know what is PHs for what? Is it possible to replace every frog with a skeleton or animal or at least s low level frogs.

I'm willing to kill frogs forever out of spite and community service gradually terraforming the zone.

But I want to know if that's even possible
Old 05-13-2020, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

the amount of effort that would involve, you could farm plat elsewhere and buy the bp's quicker.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the amount of effort that would involve, you could farm plat elsewhere and buy the bp's quicker.
That's why I said it was out of spite 🤣🤣
Old 05-14-2020, 02:20 AM
Kobold

Yeah I've noticed a lot of rare spawns on this server are "kill it before an NPC kills it, you never know if it ever spawned and died" although what do I know it could have been like that on live
Old 05-14-2020, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

It's possible this zone is different on this server because its been figured out to the extent players only kill the specific mobs they need and leave everything else up. On live i saw players killing mobs in tt all the time now 3 mobs are killed in the entire zone.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

If you have evidence of animals being more prevalent on live in this era, please make a thread in the bug forum. I think you're probably on to something, but the devs won't make changes without evidence, so I'd look for old screenshots or forum posts that document what you're talking about.
Closed Thread