Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2020, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Default Is it worth having a green alt?

I play mostly on red99, but I have a 14 rogue on green. It's another p99 server which means i can just load up this account and log in a toon on green to kill something during my downtime on red if I feel like getting really comfy infront of EQ.

Think its worth maybe having like a mage on green to just AFK farm a single gnoll spawn with? Or should I just try blue?

Red99 is always going to be my main server and I can't be bothered to group like bluebies do with hardcore 19hr grinds in MM for 5 lvls.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

AFK farming is not allowed.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiludar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AFK farming is not allowed.
Ya, your right I didn't mean with a pet killing a mob while I was afk. Good clarification. I meant like tabbing over and doing /pet attack and watching the mob die.

Seriously my post looks sus now but I wasn't trying to make yet another troll thread. Just wanted to talk. I can see how bad this could look though lol.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

You have a history of playing on Red, you have to be careful with that! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sure make a green alt, great server great folks. All zones are still thriving.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

It depends on what makes something worthwhile to you. I'm not sure what the mage-camping-one-scroll would do for ya, but if that sounds fun, then it's worth it to do.

I might suggest a nerco alt if you're gonna play both servers at once. That way you can flop when you're inactive on Green, then pop up and kite/charm kill some stuff while you're inactive on Red, then flop back.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

It's an easy server to join a pug in a fun random spot you have never exped in.
Old 12-21-2020, 05:07 PM
Banned

wakes up monday morning and makes another elf

Success!
Old 12-22-2020, 06:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It depends on what makes something worthwhile to you. I'm not sure what the mage-camping-one-scroll would do for ya, but if that sounds fun, then it's worth it to do.

I might suggest a nerco alt if you're gonna play both servers at once. That way you can flop when you're inactive on Green, then pop up and kite/charm kill some stuff while you're inactive on Red, then flop back.
i already got a necro on red, they are niiiice but i kinda dont mind dying to a train or going out of my way to hide from possible trains
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an easy server to join a pug in a fun random spot you have never exped in.
yeah i wouldnt mind a weekend, have to /list at least once in my life right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wakes up monday morning and makes another elf

Success!
made it to 2020 man this is a fucking miracle, elfxmas here i come

my troll wizard with 75 wisdom is still sitting in the swamp lol, don't want an exp penalty tho. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

--- dark elf warrior with hide maybe?

also, got that 14 rogue with dual tentacle whips sitting in NK ready to GLSquest, but the turn ins were a no-go last I checked still not in era or something
Old 01-04-2021, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like I'm rolling a new alt on red after all I think.

Green honestly scares me ya'll are too hardcore. Would love to play a character here, but I don't want to get griefed off green.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Banned

Today, 05:05 AM
Closed Thread