Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Aviak

Default Petition to forcibly dismantle TMO.

The zerg has gone on long enough. The primary competitor (and so called bane of the server) has left, and still TMO continues the same act. Still continuing to recruit.

These things happened on live when it got this bad. Guilds want to bicker and train each other? Break them up and ban the leadership for allowing it.

There is an entire server of people capable of doing any of this if they didn't have to deal with the interference of a bunch of overzealous underachievers.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Banned

grow up a little you whiny faggot
Old 03-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

You tell em sister!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grow up a little you whiny faggot
Love it.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Skeleton

DERPERTE THE ZERG!! THEY CONTINU TO SLAY DREGONS EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW WE WANT LOOTS TOO! THIS IS HOARDING! A BANNABLE FFENCE FSUR. BAN THOS THAT KNO TO MUCH ABOUT THE GAME SO WE CAN ALL BE ON THE SAME LVL LIEK BAK IN 99!!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

Dey took errrr jerbs!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Even if they dismantled the guild.. whats to stop them continuing to raid anyways lol.

Guilds are just a fancy tag in the game.. most raid guilds use vent / mumble / whatever to raid anyhow.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if they dismantled the guild.. whats to stop them continuing to raid anyways lol.

Guilds are just a fancy tag in the game.. most raid guilds use vent / mumble / whatever to raid anyhow.
Solid point, and most likely outcome. I don't really have anything to argue this with. The hope would be that provisions could be made, OR if TMO really is just in the spirit of competition maybe they could just form two competitive guilds?

This at the very least would open up some dialogue about how things could be alleviated to allow for the insanely overpopulated top end the server has.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, I'm not a raider anymore and never will be again. In the end the insanity has to stop somewhere. Everyone on the server can see the stress it places on the GMs, and from there it all trickles down.

Amelinda used to be so nice.

I was honestly excited to see TMO put on their big boy pants after IB left the server. They had every chance to just start playing as decent people. From the continuing fallout on the forums and in game chat, this hasn't happened.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solid point, and most likely outcome. I don't really have anything to argue this with. The hope would be that provisions could be made, OR if TMO really is just in the spirit of competition maybe they could just form two competitive guilds?

This at the very least would open up some dialogue about how things could be alleviated to allow for the insanely overpopulated top end the server has.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, I'm not a raider anymore and never will be again. In the end the insanity has to stop somewhere. Everyone on the server can see the stress it places on the GMs, and from there it all trickles down.

Amelinda used to be so nice.

I was honestly excited to see TMO put on their big boy pants after IB left the server. They had every chance to just start playing as decent people. From the continuing fallout on the forums and in game chat, this hasn't happened.
Pay better attention we have been helping other guilds/individuals with epics. Not bothering contesting specific mobs.
We still have some members who need some gear, if you want the best change to get what you want app to us.
We can guarantee we won't be farming monsters we don't need items from unlike other "top end guilds" that were on this server.
Closed Thread