Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Default Scout Charisa

So, can we discuss some sort of common agreement? I am in no position to set any rules on this but I feel like we need to talk about it. I have been to the last 5 or 6 spawns and it is just ridiculous. People from all guilds doing shady tactics, standing on spawn points, arguing- yeah it's classic but, there has to be something we can do. Ring 8 seems to be cordial, why can't this be the same thing?

If we want to keep it the way it is, by all means, let's keep clicking furiously and being dicks to each other. I just think we could make this a better experience for all.

Thoughts?
Old 09-25-2015, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Probably never happen, it's way more competitive than Ring 8 turn in is.

You lose nothing by accidently turning in to wrong Scout like you do with Ring 8 - you can just get a new tools. So there is no risk of having to redo the entire quest. That is what ultimately forced the agreement for Ring 8.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 09-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

It's not all guilds. It's Asgard, Forsaken, and Taken. Full stop.

Whenever I show up to a turn in and they are griefing by standing on the spawn point or running/summoning pets on the spawn point to eat turn ins, I send in a petition. I spoke with Braknar or Moregan who said that kind of stuff wasn't ok.

You really need the offending guilds officers to crack down on their bad actors in order for the situation to improve.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 09-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Kobold

I can understand that. Nothing probably will come of it, it's just ashame the way it goes down.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whenever I show up to a turn in and they are griefing by standing on the spawn point or running/summoning pets on the spawn point to eat turn ins, I send in a petition. I spoke with Braknar or Moregan who said that kind of stuff wasn't ok.

You really need the offending guilds officers to crack down on their bad actors in order for the situation to improve.
The post wasn't geared towards pointing blame at anyone. BDA is just as guilty.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The post wasn't geared towards pointing blame at anyone. BDA is just as guilty.
I haven't witnessed any BDA doing anything shady at Scout (aside from arguing with the idiots from other guilds standing on spawn point).

But that's besides the point. It would be great if there was a better way for this encounter to work. I wouldn't mind something like a rotation or roll off among guilds for the scout.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 09-25-2015, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol.... Surrrrrrre. Just those three guilds, never has BDA stood on top of the spawn...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Petition summoning pets when it's about to spawn, don't petition summoning pets minutes before to set trade window.
Petition sitting on the spawn, don't petition crowding around it for a view.

A roll off may work but it would be 100 people rolling because the barrier for entry is so low. 8th ring has 20-25 people rolling and growing. The server has too many top heavy level 60s after bis gear. It's tough to make something like this a manageable encounter that's fair for everyone.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
If this is going to be a serious discussion about how to make Scout better, I don't think BDA should be allowed to point fingers at 3 guilds and claim their own innocence. Absolutely hilarious. BDA either needs to own up to their part in the nonsense, or this thread needs to be moved to RNF before it gets out of hand.

I just don't see this being constructive with an absurd statement like that near the top of the thread.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA is just as guilty.
Sorry, just noticed this. Carry on.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

If someone in BDA is summoning pets on top of Scout I'm sure Chest/Nibblewitz/Sanluen/etc would love to know.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Closed Thread