Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point is, its always been the same, its the same people, under new tags. Literally, been like this for the existance of the server. You start contesting, you start getting petitioned, doesnt matter what your guild tag is.
can someone remind me of the definition of insanity?
Old 11-01-2020, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

None of this would of happened if A-Team didnt get epix.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can someone remind me of the definition of insanity?
id say a riot is quite insane
Old 11-01-2020, 01:04 PM
Banned

Lol’d at someone saying riot was formed from casuals. Any raid guild is formed by hardcores, and warm bodied by casuals.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember how proud they used to be, recruiters being all like "AG, longest living guild on the server!"......
When would this have been true? Right after Divinity peaced?
Old 11-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the most important things a leader can do, when his time as leader is over, is to disappear. Doesn't matter what organization, real life or p99.
Agreed.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When would this have been true? Right after Divinity peaced?
Seems right.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
One of the most important things a leader can do, when his time as leader is over, is to disappear. Doesn't matter what organization, real life or p99.
If i had taken the name with me, I would have. But yes, I agree with this statement in principle.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Fire Giant

Do you have actual intention of playing here again Nemce? Or are you just mad that AG has moved on and become a different sort of guild than when you left?
Old 11-01-2020, 01:11 PM
Aviak

I don't personally know Nemce but I can understand his stance that something he built up is being badmouthed by the server for perceived bias (casuals and zergs alike). AG stepped up and confronted the zerg on the server and are taking the heat.

I guess what Nemce may or may not understand is that in order to get somewhere, you need to stick your neck out sometimes, you can't stay on the sidelines your entire life. And thats what AG did, all while following all the server rules and being respectful and responsible people on the server.

We can't control the riot zerg knee-jerk reactions to petition everything we do because they can't stand the competition. So Nemce's stance that if we didn't confront the Zerg, we wouldn't be banned, true, but it would be a sad day in Norrath to let the zerg win every mob, every time.
Closed Thread