Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Kobold

This is just ridiculous...Former guild founder leaves the server and passes guild leadership. Comes back almost 2 years later to white knight his former guild back to glory(?).

If you wanted to maintain your original vision why did you pass leadership at all?

I don’t see your name in any way in the guild charter as a decision maker. If you didn’t want this to happen why did you leave, not remain part of leadership decisions or ensure certain visionary decisions remain to your vote/approval?

Just because you are a founder means absolutely nothing when you pass leadership without certain maintenance of decisions. The only thing worse is the GMs endorsing this at all, speaks volumes as to why we are in the position we are in to begin with.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dula, technically.
Same thing as the picture then, got it.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

So look guys, i'm not going to be overbearing on this one....but i'm probably going to make an executive decision, and knowing the rarity and availability of me being able to obtain this guild name, Azure Guard is going to be a grats Nemce
Old 11-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So look guys, i'm not going to be overbearing on this one....but i'm probably going to make an executive decision, and knowing the rarity and availability of me being able to obtain this guild name, Azure Guard is going to be a grats Nemce
grats not up.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Banned

I mean, if I were still active <AG> I’d probably make a shadow guild Of all the alts of the playmakers from Azure Guard called <Nemce>, and just beat them to all their batphones and cuck all their pixels? Log over and loot on the <AG> toons, grats us?
Old 11-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Wondering how much plat riot had to farm up on TAKP to buy Nemce's honor.....
Old 11-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wondering how much plat riot had to farm up on TAKP to buy Nemce's honor.....
They still have enough plat to buy loot rights so they can get their pixel-fix despite being raid banned so, whatever it was, it's not enough.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Also wondering when Nemce's mom is gonna show up to tell us we're being bullied.....
Old 11-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Bullies*
Old 11-01-2020, 03:19 PM
Aviak

You voluntarily hand over something you don't want to people you do want to have it. Years later it develops into something the people you gave it to want it to be. You aren't happy with the way the people you wanted to have it made it so they have what they want. You then come back and try to take away what the people you wanted to have want.

I wonder how it would go over if I sold my house and the people changed the landscaping in the front yard and I tried to come back and tell them they can't have the house anymore because now I live 2 streets over and don't like what they did to my old house.

Nemce, with this move you ruined whatever reputation you had or thought you had with a large part of this community.

The petty nature of what you are doing completely undercuts the point you I guess were trying to make that the p99 AG was giving you a bad name. You just single handedly accomplished that yourself. Very few people know who you are, and even fewer care. Now people who never even heard of you know what you are about. I doubt I'll ever roll a toon on takp but at least I know the holier than thou crew to avoid. Congratulations on destroying any credibility that up until this point most people didn't even know existed.
Closed Thread