Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Kaveh the Great and handsomillionaire
Old 03-08-2021, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't work because they aren't.

Stable.
They breed poverty.
The parents get controlled by the children.
They resort to drugs to "fix their kids".

A parent dies, and no one is there to step in.
Two parents working full time are dysfunctional.
They can't afford children.

When there's like 6 adults, and 12 children, everything is more affordable, if someone gets sick the kids still go to school, do their chores and get fed.

My father became disabled at 37. And was an abusive asshole, while my mom worked double nursing shifts, all the while going to school. She couldn't protect us, and I ended up protecting her.

2 parents is a recipe for disaster.
This is just one singular programmatical CASE statement if ur into C.

The government fails miserably in this failure scenario and likely will always unless we abolish the silly notions of "liberty" and "muh rights" people seem to intrinsically fail at grasping even at the most basic of levels.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaveh the Great and handsomillionaire
Dude, you're very admirable, please don't take my criticisms personally, I think you may have even been able to save me from chopping off my wheener and helped me procreate in a spiritually fulfilling way.

That boat sailed itself back to Iran though.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

as capital accumulates over time, the rate of profit must fall, and capitalism must increasingly fail to allocate enough resources for labor to reproduce itself. but since an economy cant actually work if its just people trading each other stonks, it collapses and is eaten by a stronger, communist economy.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

The Chinese have to defeat the Japanese and Indians before they get to us. Once again, thanks for sharing your global murder fantasies though. Are any of you motivated by altruism, or do you just want to get back at people who wronged you?

This man is unemployed and kept alive by the largesse of a European state, protected under the umbrella of NATO, rooting for the Chinese to win

SAD
Old 03-08-2021, 02:56 PM
Banned

why magnetaress wont shut up
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice narrow shoulders and protruding left eye, woof

It begs the question, if God had meant me to follow someone, why not make them more attractive? The leaders in human history who looked like shit had to kill and compel. Cyrus, on the other hand, my ancestor, regularly had people, like the priesthood of Marduk in Babylon, open the gates to him. I wonder why?
A healthy diet low in inbreeding and radioactive isotopes. With a spiritually fulfilling and active lifestyle?
Planar Protector

what if the entire economy was just an illusion and instead of collapsing once we all realized that was true it just kept going because we all liked being comfortable with unfairness, to being shot at and shooting at each other in a world war, while the rich people stay the same as they did when we were just barely comfortable?
Old 03-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

The Chinese stole our wind turbine designs because they couldn’t come up with a WIND TURBINE by themselves
Old 03-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

"In 100-300 years we are facing global extinction and destruction of our biosphere."

Not sure about this one. Lots of predictions about the end of times and I don't see much science that isn't blasted by a rational counter argument that climate change is bogus. Certainly overpopulation will be a problem and we need to learn how to live together harmoniously. Government, in the USA at least, does not seem to be solving any of the major issues of our times and I think we need a big cultural shift. And no, I don't think "great reset" technocratic cultural reset is what is needed either. Something deeper that can give humanity meaning again.
Closed Thread