Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by valithteezee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"In 100-300 years we are facing global extinction and destruction of our biosphere."

Not sure about this one. Lots of predictions about the end of times and I don't see much science that isn't blasted by a rational counter argument that climate change is bogus. Certainly overpopulation will be a problem and we need to learn how to live together harmoniously. Government, in the USA at least, does not seem to be solving any of the major issues of our times and I think we need a big cultural shift. And no, I don't think "great reset" technocratic cultural reset is what is needed either. Something deeper that can give humanity meaning again.
Look at oceanic anoxic zones, the sharp decline of biodiversity. Birth defects in animals. Prion diseases, aka chronic wasting diseases. Reef die offs. Also there is a ton of evidence this happens periodically in prehistoric, geological timescales where we've lost 80% of complex multicellular life.

The worrisome part anyone who is a steward towards earth and cares about our great grandchildren, or even just the quality of life of our children is that we are rapidly and artificially accelerating this process.

It's not really covered up.

Let's say humanity lives 1000 more years because our science is very stupid, how will people live? What health problems will they face? What health problems are on the rise now?

Heat disease.
Endocrine. > diabetes
Neurological disorders, like chronic wasting diseases in humans > mental illness.
Autoimmune diseases
Pathogens like covid becoming commonplace.

Most of this is due to heavy metals pollution and malnutrition, soil depletion, sterilization, lack of healthy microbes, and a lot of the science on that is centuries old, especially regarding nutrition. There's a good reason people had a 40 year lifespan in great Britain as factory workers. Before a program of recycling human waste was implemented and augmented with imports from colonial conquests.

My # 1 rule is to not take the governments or my word on this.

Look after your own health and sustainability before you hand over your income to some states power companies protectionism.

Kaveh did right by having a ranch with a generator.

Even having an Acre and some old dried out rotted wood planks in reserve is a step in the right direction. Don't rely on nursing homes to feed you or keep ya warm in the coming biblical days bruhs.
Old 03-08-2021, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How

How

As opposed to allowing a child to roam free without direction?

Outlier

Life is unfair.

Consequence of the world catching up in terms of resources and manufacturing after WW2 as well as ignorant voters wanting to be taxed more.

So then don't have them, everyone knows where babies come from.

Humans are a jealous species and I wouldn't want another man trying to parent my child, nor would I feel in control of my life if another man was providing for my family.

Sounds more like a problem with your father than the system.

My experience proves otherwise.
Sad thing, more and more nuclear families are headed this way. The number of childhood prescriptions for SSRIs are skyrocketing and people are relying more and more on schools and governments to feed their little regrets.

It's not just outliers, it's becoming the norm, and democrats believe in this shit working for em.

Got to go buddy, good talk.
Old 03-08-2021, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Im really excied about society opening up, I think its going to be a really fun year if you also enjoy these types of videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crazyppl/co...eb2x&context=3
Old 03-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im really excied about society opening up, I think its going to be a really fun year if you also enjoy these types of videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crazyppl/co...eb2x&context=3
"Bed Bath and Bodyslams"

lmao what a great comment
Old 03-08-2021, 04:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My apologies, I didn't realize you were trying to look stupid on purpose.
Can't remember anybody talking to you, weird.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't remember anybody talking to you, weird.
You just did.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Sometimes I browse these threads and just wonder if there is really this many degenerates and stupids in our society or if this is just a bad sampling.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at oceanic anoxic zones, the sharp decline of biodiversity. Birth defects in animals. Prion diseases, aka chronic wasting diseases. Reef die offs. Also there is a ton of evidence this happens periodically in prehistoric, geological timescales where we've lost 80% of complex multicellular life.

The worrisome part anyone who is a steward towards earth and cares about our great grandchildren, or even just the quality of life of our children is that we are rapidly and artificially accelerating this process.

It's not really covered up.

Let's say humanity lives 1000 more years because our science is very stupid, how will people live? What health problems will they face? What health problems are on the rise now?

Heat disease.
Endocrine. > diabetes
Neurological disorders, like chronic wasting diseases in humans > mental illness.
Autoimmune diseases
Pathogens like covid becoming commonplace.

Most of this is due to heavy metals pollution and malnutrition, soil depletion, sterilization, lack of healthy microbes, and a lot of the science on that is centuries old, especially regarding nutrition. There's a good reason people had a 40 year lifespan in great Britain as factory workers. Before a program of recycling human waste was implemented and augmented with imports from colonial conquests.

My # 1 rule is to not take the governments or my word on this.

Look after your own health and sustainability before you hand over your income to some states power companies protectionism.

Kaveh did right by having a ranch with a generator.

Even having an Acre and some old dried out rotted wood planks in reserve is a step in the right direction. Don't rely on nursing homes to feed you or keep ya warm in the coming biblical days bruhs.
Okay, it sounds like you are not chalking this all up to a raise in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. I agree, we certainly live in a toxic world although I don't think it's too far gone.
Old 03-08-2021, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just did.
That doesn't really work, what're you, in middle school?
Closed Thread