Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 08:47 PM
Aviak

Default Project1999 red power leveling.

Im currently off on Thursdays and Fridays, and I was hoping to start power level players on p99 red on Thursday each week. Preferably those that really want to play, and hopefully when you get caught up to my other characters at level40 you can help me out sometime as well.

I have a level 60 druid i use to Power level with, and i have a 40 bard and 40 rogue that I've been struggling to get levels.

the way I power level is:
the first 4 levels i don't use thorns to help you get your offensive and defensive skills up and generally we just kill things in your newbie field.

from about level 4 to 20 I take players to befallen, generally until level 6 or 7 i still try to help players get skill ups, after which i start swarming the masses and just thorn kill large groups at once (you just get 1 damage on each)

from about level 10ish to level 27 I take players to unrest, and I generally swarm here the whole time to help players get those levels, generally speaking by this point players have their combat skills established.

from level 27 to 33ish i take players to high keep hold on the pickclaw goblin, now this area is a bit harder to swarm but it can be done.

from level 33ish to 40 i take players to splitpaw and do the executioner camp.

I potentially can help players level past level 40, all the way to 60 by power leveling them in permafrost.

I definitely could use the help of a enchanter or cleric if you want to help me power level people and, Im hoping to get some RL friends to play the game and try it as well.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

I did a ton of monk PL on red, it's very enjoyable.

If you are wanting RL friends to play and they have no EQ experience, red is a guaranteed way for them to hate this game.
Old 08-19-2021, 01:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm sure many players would be grateful!

I just recently joined and just casually leveling with a friend.

We made it to 16 and camped in Unrest.
We will eventually run across Norrath for our spells.

Playing bard myself and my friend is a druid.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:49 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Just started on red from ground zero. It's been pretty brutal leveling up solo on my wizard to 10. If anyone can help get me going, I'd appreciate it!
Old 08-29-2021, 11:30 AM
Aviak

If the OP is still PL I would love to start a druid, can offer free ports for life lol.
Old 08-29-2021, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Great time to start! It’s like going to a kegger with no beer. Stay thirsty pal!
Old 08-29-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Any time is a great time to start on the server, assuming you want to play EQ at all. There's a huge exp bonus and no overcamping, and when the time is right you can go smack some other players if you want. Perfect for a group of friends to play.
Old 08-29-2021, 03:58 PM
Banned

Thanks for the help Zasper.

Keep kicking butt buddy, yer brudda Guav.
Closed Thread