Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 11:11 PM
Kobold

Default Evil Barbarian

Hail. After finding that my Agnostic Barb Warrior was only Apprehensive to the Bloodsabers, I was wondering where else could he go? Is Paineel an easy option after leveling some in the sewers?
Can you be bound in the Blodsaber's HQ, or do you gotta do it in town?

Also, what is a good chain helmet because I love the chain helmet model for Barbarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also any easy to get serpent sight stuff? I am kinda twinked already but better safe than sorry.

Edit: Am Threatening to the skeletons outside Paineel, just checked. Saw this: https://pastebin.com/raw/EXkdMT1W , it says I am -500. I thought that was the dubious range. Still, shouldn't be too hard.
Last edited by Mankong; 08-29-2021 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: Addendums
Old 08-30-2021, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

I assume you are roleplaying as evil since Agnostic + Barb is not going to be considered evil by NPCs.

You can probably find a low level mob to kill that would raise your Bloodsabers faction, but apprehensive is enough to sell (with a penalty) and bank in the sewers.

Like you noted, getting Paineel faction is easy enough to do inside The Warrens killing low level kobolds that respawn very very fast.
Old 08-30-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

I mean... If you really want to do this...

Kill koalindl fish under the space ship in Qeynos to raise bloodsabers. Probably really slow. You'll go KOS to everybody else first.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Bloodsabers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like you noted, getting Paineel faction is easy enough to do inside The Warrens killing low level kobolds that respawn very very fast.
Killing in warrens for paineel faction is super slow (1 each).

You can get it slightly faster by killing guards in erudin at the cost of your erudin faction:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Heretics
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-30-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

literally the whole point to play barbarians is to look cool and have good faction with

everything

i get that it's roleplay but this is just bad roleplay

something like an "evil bard" or "good iksar monk" would be better
Old 08-30-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally the whole point to play barbarians is to look cool and have good faction with

everything

lol, what makes doing something that's already been done thousands of times better than something else that's already been done thousands of times? besides, everybody knows that all p99 bards are horrible people who eat babies irl and iksar are only in the game for 47 year-old children who desperately need to be the bestest because all the guides say so (hi Sesserdrix! you still around?).

tl;dr leave the poor barb alone, he's having fun and not hurting anybody
Old 08-30-2021, 02:06 PM
Banned

might as well go kill your own people in halas
Old 08-30-2021, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

everything

The Dismal Rage Guildmaster for Warriors is a Barbarian. He's cool as fuck. There are Barbarians in the seedy underbelly of society man, and I wanna be one of them. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-30-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Dismal Rage Guildmaster for Warriors is a Barbarian. He's cool as fuck. There are Barbarians in the seedy underbelly of society man, and I wanna be one of them. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NPCs are the coolest. Barbarian warrior of hate. Half elf wizards of the storm. Valorous troll paladin.
Closed Thread