Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2021, 01:13 PM
Banned

Default Does shaman haste stack with haste items?

I know haste items stack with bard songs (i think) but do shaman haste spells stack

with items like fbss, RBG, or EoP?

Thanks for reading
Old 09-27-2021, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know haste items stack with bard songs (i think) but do shaman haste spells stack

with items like fbss, RBG, or EoP?

Thanks for reading
Haste that stacks:
1. Your best haste spell you have on (This includes the shaman line of haste spells).
2. Your best haste item you have equipped (If you have a 10% haste item equipped and a 21% haste item equipped, your worn haste is 21%).
3. The best bard haste song being played if you are grouped with a bard or multiple bards.

For example, if You have FBSS and Silver Chitin Hand Wraps equipped, and Celerity buffed on yourself, you will have 72% haste. That is 50% haste from Celerity, and 22% haste from the Silver Chitin Hand Wraps, since that is the best haste item equipped.

This assumes Celerity was cast at sufficient level to give the full haste, and you aren't level capped on haste. If you were grouped with a bard, you would be at 72% haste + whatever haste the bard is giving you.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:51 PM
Large Bat

Bard haste is the same as spell haste.

Modifying Deathsilkymist's example, if you have ALACRITY(40%) and SCHW(22%), that's 62% haste. If a bard is using Villia's Chorus of Celerity(45%), the effective haste is 67% because the bard haste is considered the highest effective spell haste.

The only exception is the Ervaj line. The v2 overhaste will stack with spell haste and worn haste. It does NOT exceed the haste cap of 100% on P99.
Old 09-27-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nono [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard haste is the same as spell haste.

Modifying Deathsilkymist's example, if you have ALACRITY(40%) and SCHW(22%), that's 62% haste. If a bard is using Villia's Chorus of Celerity(45%), the effective haste is 67% because the bard haste is considered the highest effective spell haste.

The only exception is the Ervaj line. The v2 overhaste will stack with spell haste and worn haste. It does NOT exceed the haste cap of 100% on P99.
Ah yes! Thank you for the correction. I always just assume we are referring to Ervaj when talking about stacking bard haste, but I really should specify to be clear.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:03 PM
Banned

so could i get a cloak of crystalline water, use eyepatch haste, then shaman haste?

or does that not count, im not too sure on this
Old 09-27-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so could i get a cloak of crystalline water, use eyepatch haste, then shaman haste?

or does that not count, im not too sure on this
No, Eyepatch haste is also Spell haste. Eyepatch haste is only good when you are soloing, and have no other players to haste you.

To simply things, any time you see a haste spell on your buff bar, that is spell haste. You normally just use the highest spell haste in your buff bar, multiple spell haste buffs do not add together. The only exception is the Ervaj bard spell, because it specifically uses a separate haste buff slot, v2 haste.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-27-2021 at 04:28 PM..
Old 09-27-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

To pull everything together in an example:

If you have FBSS (21% Haste) and Silver Chitin Hand Wraps (22% Haste) Equipped, your final WORN HASTE is 22%.

If you have the Celerity Buff Spell Haste (50% Haste) and Villia's Chorus of Celerity Bard Song Spell Haste (45%), your final SPELL HASTE is 50%.

If you have Composition of Ervaj Bard Song Spell Haste (10%), your final V2 SPELL HASTE is 10%

So your total haste would be WORN HASTE (22%) + SPELL HASTE (50%) + V2 SPELL HASTE (10%) = 82% total haste. This assumes you are not level capped on haste. Level caps for haste can be found here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-27-2021 at 04:35 PM..
Old 09-27-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

1.) Worn item
2.) buff/song/click item (aka spell haste)
3.) V2 bard song (50 or 60, 5% or 10% respectfully). "blahblah of Ervaj"
4.) Quiver for bows (fleeting quiver is 20%)
NOTE: If you have a spell or worn item with other lines of effects (attk power etc) often those will stack with a superior haste. The haste itself will not stack.

No more than 100% at 60. If under level 60 caps are...

Level Max total haste permitted
1-30 50%
31-50 74%
51-54 84%
55-59 94%
60 100%

Edit: Sorry...I didnt read DeathsSilkyMist's response and just typed that out of habit. Yea basically the same thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2021, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To pull everything together in an example:

If you have FBSS (21% Haste) and Silver Chitin Hand Wraps (22% Haste) Equipped, your final WORN HASTE is 22%.

If you have the Celerity Buff Spell Haste (50% Haste) and Villia's Chorus of Celerity Bard Song Spell Haste (45%), your final SPELL HASTE is 50%.

If you have Composition of Ervaj Bard Song Spell Haste (10%), your final V2 SPELL HASTE is 10%

So your total haste would be WORN HASTE (22%) + SPELL HASTE (50%) + V2 SPELL HASTE (10%) = 82% total haste. This assumes you are not level capped on haste. Level caps for haste can be found here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide
gah looks like i bought a LR for eyepatch for no reason on my shammy. oh well

so I got shammy haste + cloak haste as my self max buff it seems
Old 09-27-2021, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
gah looks like i bought a LR for eyepatch for no reason on my shammy. oh well

so I got shammy haste + cloak haste as my self max buff it seems
Yup, your best haste spell + your best haste item is the way to go for your Shammy. Eyepatch is still a pretty good stat piece, so it's not a terrible choice if you don't have access to raid loot. But yeah, you won't be getting any use out of the haste clickie. It's better to put it on a melee class that doesn't get a good haste clickie, like Paladin/Shadowknight/non-gnome Warrior.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-27-2021 at 06:50 PM..
Closed Thread