Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Default Yes, its me, and...

Darkfall 2.0. Check it out fellas. Should be epicly sick if they do it right
Old 07-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Ya, seen like one update on this in the last year. Did they actually post something new? Smells more like vaporware than DF 1.0 did.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Kobold

GW2
Old 07-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

DF 2.0 has some sort of a timetable. they are running some promotion this month and its supposed to release after the promo, but no release date has been given. we'll see.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Fire Giant

That game is only real pvp mmo ever. Unfortunately, it's easier to find people on r99 in off hours than darkfall during peak.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That game is only real pvp mmo ever. Unfortunately, it's easier to find people on r99 in off hours than darkfall during peak.
during the first few months of EU release, it was hard NOT finding people during anytime of the day.

Too bad the epic grind and lack of content made people quit. That game was awesome.

I've won many Xv1 with 8v1 being my best ratio. The adrenaline id get from those fights made it so I couldnt sleep for many days after. I'm pretty sure that was bad for my health!

I'll try it out again for sure.

Nizzarr <Sinister>
Old 07-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darkfall 2.0. Check it out fellas. Should be epicly sick if they do it right
your name sounds familiar. ever heard of anvil society or Estrang? I was clanned with Surly/Matadaksh something.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Fire Giant

If the community is anything like red99 that shit will last about as long as a training bra at a jonas brothers concert.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

I think it would be cool to have a red99 crew tear it up on DF2 launch, but I'm being overly confident thinking everyone would get a city and keep it together from this server haha.

If they fix a lot of the issues DF1 had, the game has a lot of potential on its foundation alone. The mechanics are great, and the way combat/cities/full loot/the world is awesome.

The world by itself is the best MMO world I've ever played in, albeit a little bit empty at parts when the population is what its like now. At EU launch it didn't feel empty because there really were 10k+ players on at all times lol
Old 07-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your name sounds familiar. ever heard of anvil society or Estrang? I was clanned with Surly/Matadaksh something.
Yeah, I've heard of Anvil. I played mainly as Grey Wolf, played for a short time as Taluvill Spiritfox on US1. Most of my time was spent with a guild named Tempest on Nifleicebullshitland and Yssam.
Closed Thread