Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Default Changes to the landscape on Red

Nihilum disbanded, the mega-zerg dismantled. Bunch of smaller guilds are around/popping up. Dragons being left up for days even. This is a great time for a guild of young intrepids to take a crack at Red. If a guild decided to move over to red, and were motivated to level, you could be in the 50's in 2 weeks. Exp bonus is really grand, +60% exp PER PERSON in the group. Get yo grind on. If you move over, ppl are always willing to help new players to the server with a little plat and a "newb weapon" sitting in the bank.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:08 PM
Aviak

I'd join if I could get some decent starter gear. I'm way too lazy to start over as a newb when I have two lvl 50+ on blue.

Damienz - 60 wizard
Old 08-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum disbanded, the mega-zerg dismantled. Bunch of smaller guilds are around/popping up. Dragons being left up for days even.
Lol, really?

I've had the PVP section of the forums minimized into its little tab for so long, have had no idea what was going on over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

yep
Old 08-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, really?

I've had the PVP section of the forums minimized into its little tab for so long, have had no idea what was going on over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda wish I could do this for RNF too. I forget those forums exist all the time cause they are so small.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, really?

nizzar got caught for RMT, and after all the other bans/suspensions he's taken, they told him he could never lead the guild again, could only play as a normal "member" - month later, nizzar booted heartbrand, HB and some other guildies come forward with proof that nizzy still leading the guild, and officers are also useing some macro-bot to up their tradeskills overnight. --> nizzar banned from ever playing on the server again, + guild disbanded by derubael. pras
Old 08-27-2014, 02:52 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakidd4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would honestly love to make a char on Red. But every time I try to play there I get discouraged by how dead the game feels with such a low pop. Never saw more than 3 people in any given zone. Felt like I was playing EQ offline. Not a fun experience. If we could magically get to like ~500 players avg on Red I'd be all over it 100%

Not holding my breath tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see how this is an issue. Surprisingly, if everyone who felt the same way would log in, it wouldn't be. Perhaps schedule a time to log on simultaneously and it would look a lot better. Like, every Thursday night, at 8pm cst. Someone should try it at least.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

^^

If you advertised this, people would greet your group with gear and buffs. You can easily grind to 15 in three hours with a full group, even if you don't have PL.

Exp is insane on this server and it is super easy to get started. The only things that make it tough are Twink PK's, lack of plat for spells, lack of low level gear for sale if you have plat.

Red Crescent is forming to be an anti-PK guild, which should help, and other players can pitch in with everything else.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Enable boxing to help red get off the ground. The biggest issue as illustrated in this thread is people just don't have enough pals to dive in with, making the journey lonely and hard. If you could box a support class, you and a couple of friends could fill groups with ease and have fun. Once population stabilized and what not you could remove it. This combined with cleaning up OOC and toxic players and you'll have that thrive.

Or we can hope some how it will suddenly change on its own.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see how this is an issue. Surprisingly, if everyone who felt the same way would log in, it wouldn't be. Perhaps schedule a time to log on simultaneously and it would look a lot better. Like, every Thursday night, at 8pm cst. Someone should try it at least.
teams (that is all)
Closed Thread