Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Default My bros in Empire

Hey pals. I know most of you are settled in and enjoying your time under the wing of the pixel smaug. I also know most of you joined in exasperation at the repeated failures of the opposition. Velious is never going away, what's the rush to the top?

I see maybe a dozen or more of you everyday.

Empire is killing Vindicator with 88 on weeknights (real numbers, bros). Not even two weeks into Velious.
This isn't progression at this point everything but AoW appears to be trivial.

I mean I was informed that <Casual Scum> was the first to even attempt to harass an Empire raid in Velious? That was day 4 of the guild.

Anyway you guys should come play with your pals. Empire and Velious will still be around if it doesn't work out for you here.

I'm in it for the long haul and we're building everyday. No one will contest Empire seriously for a while, maybe ever, but Velious is a big place and there are pixels to be had, even outside the clutch of the Empire.

Put on your kickin pants and give it one last shot. Let's roll hard mode in the snow.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

not reading all of that
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-13-2015, 12:00 PM
Banned

Tldr. Are u quitting 2 days after returning?

Feel blest
Old 08-13-2015, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry pal I think if these people wanted to play the game on hard mode they wouldn't have joined Empire in the first place. Good luck to you though.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry pal I think if these people wanted to play the game on hard mode they wouldn't have joined Empire in the first place. Good luck to you though.
-Love,
Nihilum_member_2549845
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

RIP Nihilum
Old 08-13-2015, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa_Chamberlain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tldr. Are u quitting 2 days after returning?

Feel blest
Lol hell no.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's the rush to the top?
Can't rush to the top when your already there...

If anyone did any rushing it was Tiggles Alarti and Zeelot rushing down a river of tears.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
outside the clutch of the Empire.
There is no such place.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Hey pals. I know most of you are settled in and enjoying your time under the wing of the pixel smaug. I also know most of you joined in exasperation at the repeated failures of the opposition. Velious is never going away, what's the rush to the top?

I see maybe a dozen or more of you everyday.

Empire is killing Vindicator with 88 on weeknights (real numbers, bros). Not even two weeks into Velious.
This isn't progression at this point everything but AoW appears to be trivial.

I mean I was informed that <Casual Scum> was the first to even attempt to harass an Empire raid in Velious? That was day 4 of the guild.

Anyway you guys should come play with your pals. Empire and Velious will still be around if it doesn't work out for you here.

I'm in it for the long haul and we're building everyday. No one will contest Empire seriously for a while, maybe ever, but Velious is a big place and there are pixels to be had, even outside the clutch of the Empire.

Put on your kickin pants and give it one last shot. Let's roll hard mode in the snow.
Im confused, you want people to join your guild from empire?

Ya we had 80 for vindi, hes the target aftrr we killed 5 tov dragons at the end of the night. Should we tell 40 people to log off so Gardur will respect us?

We already beat hard mode, It was 2 months ago when we had to contest the entire rest of the allied server for boring kunark mobs at 2am. Hard mode defeated, not our problem that you guys rolled over before velious even landed.
Closed Thread